What A Twist

Four days has passed and the mafia boys are back to normal... Finally, getting their first target is all they are aiming for. There they were, in Panama, guns and magic ablaze all over the place, as their thought out plan was going smoothly, technically.

Yoongi, being the trigger happy kitty that he is, "Where is Romé?", his patience running thin when the man under his foot refuse to answer. "Fuck you!" the man said as he spit on Yoongi's shoes. Yoongi, now disgusted and enraged, wasting no time he put a hole through the man's mouth, "hhhhaaaa, jinjja!" he said as he brushed back his hair, trying his best to not end all their lives now. They need to get their boss and he intend to get him today!

On the other side, the trio finally got a reply from the goddess and what they read made Taehyung's blood run cold. 'It's not possible right... It can't be, why, just why?' his brain was trying its best to come to terms of the letter. All these years and his parents were mafia themselves, the mafia that his lover is going after, right this moment.

"Jin... We need to get them back... NOW!" was all Taehyung could say and Jin immediately understood the assignment. Although the trio were tired they managed a new spell to bring their boys home. After endless protests from the mafia boys, they finally got a word in," We have a problem, it's a pretty big problem actually and for your safety we brought you home. The mafia you were after were Tae's parents and as far as we know they are force to deal with!" Jimin said, which made the room eerily silent, Jungkook looked at Tae " Taebaby, is this true? Did you know about this? " his questions made Taehyung's tears fall on the desk as he couldn't even look at anyone, how could he have known, he was sent to magic school when he showed a strong apt for magic and barely if ever saw his parents.

Jungkook rushed to his lover and held him, Tae's parents were mafia and the younger knew nothing about it until now, Tae was devastated, a secret like that being found out before either his parents or his lover died which made his stomach twist.

'How could this happen to my sassy little angel, so much love was given and received for him to find out that his parents were... mafia! Maybe they sent him to school and barely kept contact to keep him safe or to make sure that his magic is strong enough to take over? I hope it's not the latter! Although he is doing a fine job as King with the brothers in tow, but still... ' Jungkook' s thoughts were running a mile and a half while holding his baby close, consoling him. "Let's... Let's take some time yeah? We will go find another group and face my soon to be in-laws later." Jungkook suggested and they agreed without hesitation, "The god and goddess would be here in two days, we would need to set a room for them, Hoseok, Joonie help me out" Jin spoke as he started to head out.

Soon everyone left the couple in the room as Tae finally composed himself, "It's not real right... My mom and dad... It can't be true?" Tae asked as he couldn't stand the rooms silence anymore, making Jungkook hold him tighter, "If what you read is true then we would have to wait, you're exhausted by holding him in the cell and now I don't want you to pass out from this baby, take some rest before-" Jungkook couldn't complete his sentence as his Taebaby passed out in his arms. Carrying him to bed and covering him up, " Sleep well angel" he said as he peck Taes lips, leaving him to sleep.

In other news, Yoongi and Jimin on the other hand were eating each others faces and space between them was completely nonexistent, they wanted each other badly but they never got to see each other much after Jimin turned him back!
Feeling Yoongi's fingers trail up under, caressing Jimins tender flesh made the latter moan in delight as their tongues battle for supremacy. Yoongi tapped Jimin's leg making him jump and wrap around him, then leading to the walk in closet. "Bed, let's go to the bed!" Jimin husked in between kisses when he felt the direction was off, "No baby, I want you on the closet couch, I want no distractions as I make you mine again!" Yoongi spoke deep, making the latter get goosebumps as he felt his cock twitch. Pushing the closet door closed and locking it with one hand, Yoongi kept eye contact with his lover as he lead them to the couch, sitting down causing the latter to straddle him. Jimin wasted no time in unbuttoning Yoongi's shirt, getting impatient midway and decided to rip it off completely, "Fuck! You're so damn sexy right now!" Yoongi exclaimed as he attacked Jimin's lips again and started trail to his neck leaving no space untouched while he played with his lovers nipples. Jimin was in pure bliss as he started to grind on Yoongi, causing him to groan as his now hard cock is being restrained in his tight jeans. "Ride me baby" he whispered and in no time the sound of belt buckles could be heard as they removed all remaining garments, tossing them wherever in the closet. Sitting back down on the couch, Jimin wasted no time on straddling him again, lips attached as he felt Yoongi's fingers pump into him one by one, stretching him out. "There's no lube here babe" Yoongi said as he moved to Jimins neck, "It's ok... Give it raw!".

Yoongi need not be told twice as he entered, causing the latter to wince a little. "Move when your ready" yoongi said as he sucked on a nipple distracting him from the pain while rubbing Jimin sides with his thumbs. Jimins motions were heavenly as he rode him, gripping Yoongis hair "Fuck, you're so tight baby... Yeah that's it ride my cock!" Yoongi said and his grunts and kisses were driving the other insane as he started to ride harder.

Yoongi couldn't take it any more and switched their positions, wanting to pound him out. Laying jimin on the couch, he relentlessly pound into him, hitting those nerves making Jimin scream his name from the feeling as the two get close to orgasm. "Don't you dare cum before me!" Yoongi growled as he felt the muscle twitch on his pounding cock. Feeling himself close he started to pump Jimin making him cry in pleasure as he scratched his back, leaving marks as a trophy. Picking up the pace as they got closer the two orgasmed together, feeling the bliss of each others bodies as Jimin came on his chest and Yoongi filled him up to the brim.

Breathlessly laying in each others arms, "We're in a problematic situation, but still sexed! What is wrong with you?" Jimin asked, while playfully hitting Yoongis arm, which made the other laugh, "Says the person who started the kiss, you horny bastard!"