Ch 610: The Doctor Now

Lin Ye was enjoying his time lying on his bed. Although this might sound stupid, he cherished time like this, mundane and boring. Most people would love to go on an adventure and have a thrilling life.

As someone who has been through a number of those situations, Lin Ye had one thing he wanted to tell those people to.

No you don't.

You just love the idea of you doing those things.

Lin Ye wanted nothing more than to have a simple life and laze away until he died. If he could, Lin Ye would love to live in a house that was far away from areas that were crowded with people.

Hell, give him the office job that people love to complain about having.

But he knew what he was asking could never happen. Lin Ye had something special in him that made it impossible for him to have a normal life.

As he was busy thinking about all of this, Lin Ye was too late to notice the towel falling onto his head.

Lin Ye lightly pulled the bottom part of the towel, revealing his eyes only. With his eyes not covered now, Lin Ye could see a figure looming above him. Just as Lin Ye was about to guess who this was, he could see a pair of bunny ears on their head. With that, he knew who this was.

"Hey there Ansel," Lin Ye said under the towel, making his voice muffled, "What's up?"

His roommate was not amused by his question. Ansel sighed at his carefree attitude.

"What are you dazing around for? Ansel folded his arms around his lean body, "We are moving, so act like it."

Lin Ye thought about what he just said and realised what today was. It was the big moving day.

After Rhodes Island got those upgrades from Penguin Logistics all the operators needed to move to the newer dorms while the older version was used for newer recruits that they were expecting to come to join them.

Lin Ye sighed and pushed himself up from his bed. He grabbed the towel on his face and noticed that it was his. Putting it into his bag beside his bed he hummed at the idea of moving.

For everyone else, this was just a normal moving day, nothing significant for them to think about for long. They would just continue on with their life on the Landship like usual.

For Lin Ye? This might be the most important day of his new life.

After the bombshell of a revelation Kal'tsit told him days prior to this, he was now the damn Doctor.

You know, the leader of the Landship he was on now.

Yeah, that guy.

Lin Ye was now the Doctor.

Surprised was not enough to cover what he was feeling at the moment.

As you can guess, Lin Ye had a decent amount of questions that he desperately needed answers to but Kal'tsit expected that. She told him that Amiya would be the one that would answer them. So at the moment, he needed to wait for the main girl of the world he was in to come back on the Landship.

At least Ka'tsit gave him a date on when Amiya would arrive.

Today.

After he was done unpacking his things into his new dorm, he would see the bunny girl.

He has a new room to himself now. A perk that he got when he agreed to be the Doctor. Lin Ye pulled out his phone and saw the time.

Looked like he needed to hurry up and go to his new room. Amiya should be arriving anytime soon,