20

Hello lovelies.who edited them? We need to talk 😭...hope you are alive after seeing the edit.

Enjoy the chapter and ignore my mistakes.

~

The younger was froze in his place. His excess stopped working for a while seeing all the art he don't wanna show was uncovered. He himself wasn't even aware of his careless heart who drew the most unexpected person he could ever drow.The ultimate desire to see his art room all covered with only with his husband's portrait was so strong that he didn't even remembered when he started to pour his  eagerness,  confusion and constant absentness on his painting and drow the most handsome man in the world.

He drew all of them in day time when the elder is always on office, working. The first time he drew the other's painting was on a rainy day. The sudden craving of having some hot chocolate didn't let him enjoy the rain who was pouring every emotions she have in water droplet's. He jumped up the bed ignoring the warm cover he left behind and hopped upto the way of kitchen. Without knowing he made two cup of hot chocolate. He didn’t noticed he was alone in the house. His husband wasn’t there with him.

So he trolled upto the stairs and went to his paradise where he find peace. He placed his hot choco mug on the table and started to paint a face which he can't get out of his mind.

And the saga continued and at this point when he miss that face of the other's he draw his portrait. After a certain amount of painting of his husband around all over his art room the realisation hit that his husband might see his drawing and ask him some very common question which he don't want to face. So he tried to hide them with silk covers. 

Hide smoothly.

But now It's all unwrapped. The sudden fear of drawing his husband without the other's consent and making him feel uncomfortable made through his mind. Did the elder just got mad?!!!

with a tray of two tea cup's he stood there staring at his husband.

He palaced the tray on top of a mini table desk and standing in front of the elder male he took a shaky breath with a clumsy stares he looked directly into the other's eyes who's eyes are oozing something so strong that he can't figure out.

" Draw me doll. "

" hyungie... I'm... I'm sorry.I didn-"

" why you are sorry? "Asked the elder placing his hand on the other's waist in a soft manner to assure that he's not mad at all. The younger almost feel his leg's weaken from the slightly delicious  daily habit of his husband. He can't help but fall on his sub space getting close a step to the other's and placing his hand on the elder's chest to be more comfortable.

Now the elder's male arm's are beautifully wrapped around the younger's tiny little waist while the younger being all soft and mushy on the strong yet warm hold of the other's. Two twinkling brown doe eyes staring with lips wanting attention from the other's offering in a pout.

Though taehyung know's his limit he can't just ignore the ethereal human being in his hold asking silently for a kiss.

The fuck Who's he to ignore the almighty jeon jungkook?!

He softly brushed his lips on the other's soft Cherry lips and quickly pulled away not wanting to wake his desires up.

Though jungkook wasn’t quite satisfied still he smiled and cupped the elder's cheeks and said,

" hyngie I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable by this portraits. I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable "

The young CEO smirked lazily and pick the young doe eyed man by his waist and make him seat on the desk beside the window. The younger sequeled in surprise from the sudden movement and fist the black hoodie  in a fist. Taehyung parted the other's thighs while rubbing the soft flesh of the others waist. He stood between the other's thighs while no one spilled any word's. Their eyes moved with each other, communicating without word's and some unwrapped emotions all over their faces.

" pup " the elder whispered in his almost Ocean like deep voice which came almost breathy from the lil distance between were.

" yes " the younger almost whined from the name his husband just called. He just replied without any own realisation.

" I'm not mad " the elder continued " you have every right over me. You can paint me, you can do whatever you want. I'm your husband and from the moment i vowed to be with you..... I didnt lied "

The naked confession was just so clear that the younger almost shivered hearing them.
Is this how it feel's to be with someone you love?

He dont know so he scooped a lil but closer almost touching his every part of his body with the other's hugging close. The elder sniffed his favourite person's warmth in a steady breath and the other's fist the elder's neck hair in a delicate fist and titled his neck to let the other's know he's always invited to suck the peachy warmth. So the elder did making the other's tummy feel something unexpected. Like his tummy is slowly burning with a piece of unknown need of having his husband so close then ever..

What you would name it?

The ever unsatisfied male break the hug and stood up taking the other's hand and make  his sit near the window. The whipped male on the other hand didn’t stopped his angle neither questioned. The doe eyed pretty male choosed the biggest canvas he has and set so many different size of brushes and colours with a jar of water.

" pose for me hyngie"

So the elder did. He simply set on the chair backside spreading his lags on both side which staring at the younger with a lusty manner and a teasing posture. The younger mixed small portion of colours with a skilled hand and started to smashed different colours on the canvas creating the portrait while he was aware of a pare of quite bold eyes watching him without blinking.

The way taehyung was staring was like making him feel all naked and exposed infront of the others. The way his husband was giving him that look was making his cheeks go all red. But he was quite enjoying those eyes on him. He like the way his husband's eyes was all over his body. The former whipped male was not even caring while the other's canvas was all covered with so many different colours which highlight's the painting.

Just like this (A/n : imagine tae staring at kook like this and kook drawing him * scream * faint * died * reborn to finish the chapter) 

Just like this
(A/n : imagine tae staring at kook like this and kook drawing him * scream * faint * died * reborn to finish the chapter) 

As the drawing was finished the younger small fake coughed to let the other's know he was done and as the elder react's getting up from his seat and looked at the beautiful painting his husband made.

" It's so beautiful. I'm not like how you did this painting. "
" yes you are more then beautiful ".
Younger whisper's.

~

It's not finishing here 😭. I'll edit em soon cuz It's barley 2k word's and I'm not satisfied. Plz wait till then.

* awkward laugh with a flying kiss for those who's reading this story.

I love you 💗😌