20

"Hmmm..........hmmmmmm......hhmmmmmmmmmm."
"Yahhh can you stop with your 'hmm' omg?" Asked jeongyeon to tzuyu.
"I am doing it for your own good. I am thinking about what to do. " Said tzuyu.
"Don't you think first we should bring Ms. Highschool Student council President aka park jihyo here? " Asked chaeyoung.
"Yep, yep we should." Said tzuyu nodding.

"Then let's go and kidnap her!!" Said seulgi.

After 30 minutes

"YOU BITCHES!! WHY ARE DOING THIS AGAIN???????!!" screamed jihyo . They again kidnapped jihyo with the same style they did before. Jihyos head inside a beanie, hands and legs tied and this time Lisa with seulgi picking her up by holding both of her tied hands and legs.

Just like before again tzuyu opened jihyos beanie..
"HA HA HA ......so we met again. " Said tzuyu while keeping her hands both sides of her waist.
"Sigh. Like we don't see each other everyday. " Said jihyo sighing.
"Yah park jihyo!!! You could take our wives to ANYWHERE but out of all the places, you choose to go to the mall. The same place where we went to buy things for my romantic day.  " Said jeongyeon angrily.

"Tsk, I tried my best, ok? If that so next time do it without my help. Y'all ungrateful bitches. " Said jihyo rolling her eyes.
"Unnie calm down she is still on her period, remember?" Said Lisa trying to stop jeongyeon.
"Ms. Park jihyo, you are not allowed to leave us untill you help us!!!" Said tzuyu pointing at jihyo.

Jihyo should've been mad hearing what she said. But instead her eyes widened realizing that tzuyu has said this same thing in their highschool year.

It just melted her heart. She then smiled a bit and said,
"Ok fine. I will help you bastards again. "
"Hehe I know you would. " Said tzuyu smiling proudly.

"Is she really smiling hearing this?" Asked chaeyoung frowning her eyes.
"Unnie you aren't planning something bad are you?" Asked Dahyun.
"Are you sure about that jihyo yah?" Asked jisoo.
"Damn , you even smiling? Is there something that we don't know?" Asked xiaoting.
"Are you a mafia and planning to kill us?" Asked Lisa frowning. Everyone now looked at her with a look if disbelieve.
"What?" Asked Lisa.
"Remind me , is she really was the one who was a topper in our class? Cause just now she said had me questioning.." said seulgi.
"Unnie~~~~~" said Lisa pouting.

"Well, I have a one good news for Ms. Park jihyo here." Said tzuyu.
"Good news? Did you deleted the recording?" Asked jihyo happily.
"What? No way. " Said tzuyu.
"Ohh....than it must be stupid. Keep it to yourself. " Said jihyo boringly.
"You sure you don't want that? It's pretty good actually. " Said tzuyu.

"What is it? Tell me!!!!" Said jihyo impatiently while wiggling her body on the chair.  As she was tied with the chair.

"I will go and bring it. You guys wait here, ok?" Said tzuyu smiling and left.

"What do you think she is going to bring?" Asked jeongyeon.
"Anything. I don't know....." Said seulgi.
"What if she brings a Mercedes Benz for jihyo?" Asked jisoo.
"Mercedes Benz??!!!" Jihyo said happily.
"Don't be so happy woman. She could even being you bugs to scare you too. " Said Dahyun smirking.
"Oh, what if she brings not Mercedes Benz but a Ferrari. " Said Lisa.
"Ferrari?!!!!" Jihyos smile got wide again.
"No , no maybe she will bring a Lamborghini." Said jeongyeon.
"LAMBORGHINI???!!! AHHHHH...." jihyo screamed happily.

"I have the best one, what if she brings ALL OF THEM?" said seulgi.
"G-guys I don't think she is going to do that...." Said xiaoting smiling nervously.

"Yeah right. Why would she bring a gift for a loud mic. " Said jeongyeon smirking.
"Yahh yoo jeongyeon!!!" Said jihyo.
And the teasing continued.