And You were Gone...(pt. 2)

A/N: a part two to "And You were Gone" but from Jane's perspective/aftermath. Time to rip your hearts out again! >:3

Hope you all enjoy!

Love ya guys! ^-^

-KittCat

*WARNING: This chapter contains graphic depictions of violence, kidnapping, blood/injuries, mentions of medical procedures, mental and emotional torture, mental breakdowns, mentions of attempted suicide and death. Viewer discretion is advised please!

Everything was shrouded in a red haze while her captors dragged her away down those broken stairs, the bits and splints scratching into the skin of her bare feet.

Jane screamed as if she was being murdered because she might as well have been. If only anyone could hear her over the leather padded glove that was clamped down over her mouth.

Those f*cking bastards! They promised! They said they would leave them alone!

She knew she should've known better. She wasn't an idiot yet she had so stupidly trusted them to keep their word.

But what else could she have done? What other choice did she have when they were ready to stab her son and tear her husband apart even further?

Anyone would've told her that plain truth. That there was nothing else she could do. But right now, she was beating herself up over it because William had been stabbed through and they sure as hell weren't planning on helping him or her son who was still unconscious on the floor!

They were hurt!

They needed her!

She had to get back. She had to escape and get back to them again.

William asked her and she refused to break that promise.

She had to fight back!

No matter what chance she had to take, she had to keep fighting!

The whole time she was manhandled into that van, she never once stopped thrashing and screaming through the hands clasped over her mouth, heels digging into the thin grass of the lawn and then getting sanded away on gritty pavement. Nails dug in and scratched at their thick clothing, though it wasn't enough to yank them away from her.

She didn't stop fighting, making her legs kick and flail. Elbows flew and she almost had a chance to escape had another man not gotten her in a headlock and arched her backwards, nearly throwing her to the ground and almost breaking her back.

To the others, she had gone feral; becoming a wild animal out of control as she was thrown into the back of a glossy, dark van.

And just like one, they locked her up.

Pain throbbed through her skull as her head cracked against the thin metal ground. Yet still, she ignored it and the way her vision whited out. She ignored every last ache and pain thrumming through her all in favor of rushing at the door. But even her rage wasn't enough to fuel her speed, for the door slammed shut in her face and was bolted tightly just as her cuffed fists clanged against the thick metal.

"NO! NO! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT YOU SICK F*CKS!" She wailed herself against the door, barred arms slamming into the metal door with a violent clang. Something in her wrist twinged with pain but she couldn't find it in herself to care.

She was tunnel visioned at this point, the only thing on her mind being getting back to her husband, to her son. Her heart ached to be with them right now and comfort them, to tend to their broken bones and bloody cuts.