21. new best friends

*

*.°○'—》|☆★☆|《—'○°.*

Chicago

Klaus and Stefan are in a clothing store, drinking champagne and waiting for Rebekah who is trying on clothes, while Melody and Hayley are looking through the rails of clothes.

"There has to be more to this dress" Rebekah complains.

"There's not" Klaus replies, already annoyed.

She walks out of the fitting room, wearing a short, black dress.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers"

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing" Klaus says and looks at Melody who is holding a beautiful red dress.

He definitely wants to see his mate in that dress than hearing Rebekah complain about everything.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident"

"It's dance music" Stefan responds.

"People dance to this?"

"No they don't" the twins say.

Melody is going to the fitting room and Hayley is sitting next to Stefan taking a glass of champagne.

"They just have an awful taste of music. We should go to the club today and then Mel and me can show you how we dance these days" Hayley says with a flirty smirk and winks at her.

"I definitely agree with that" Melody shouts through the curtains.

"I would love to. So what do you think?" Rebekah asks and makes a little twirl.

"You look hot as hell Bex but the dress doesn't suit you really. Try these one" Hayley replies truthfully and hands her a white blouse with lace and a black jeans with some black boots.

"Thanks Hayls" Rebekah says with a grateful smile and loving the nickname she got her.

Just than Melody steps out of her fitting room with a blood red dress, with spaghetti straps, a deep cut at the front where you could see her cleavage and a cut on her right leg.

Klaus' breath gets caught in his throat and he drags his eyes up and down her body shamelessly. She is a true masterpiece, that he loves to paint and can't wait to worship. Klaus already made some more sketches and paintings of her along the road trip.

"So??"

"Wow you look gorgeous, Mel" Rebekah answerd, she has to admit that she is a really gorgeous girl like her twin sister.

"Thanks Bex" Melody replies with a huge smile.

Stefan completely looks away, not wanting to have his eyes ripped out by the hybrid for maybe looking at her the wrong way.