65 ⭑ Aurora?

"'Til' kingdom comes and through bitten tongues. These eyes get stung with every curse that's stung..."
Drop by Hope Sandoval and the warm inventions.

✰ ✰ ✰

"In platform double suede, yeah there she was-- like disco lemonade

"In platform double suede, yeah there she was-- like disco lemonade..."

Smoking weed, drinking sweet peach tea, eating maple oatmeal and playing guitar was how I spent the next sunny morning in bed with Harlow. Curled up by his side in a t-shirt and a warm blanket, I listened to him sing and play songs on my acoustic, his skilled fingers gliding along each fret with ease.

"I smell Sex & Candy here, mhm. Who's that lounging in my chair?"

He was propped up against my headboard, shirtless. And despite the smoking joint perched in his mouth, he sang so pretty, each word clear and soft.

"Who's that casting devious stares in my direction?" He gave a side eye and then blew smoke into my face with a subtle smirk that had me blushing.

"You know, your after-eating-pussy glow, is gorgeous." I smiled, spooning a bite of cinnamon and rich cream into my mouth, sucking on the spoon.

He paused his playing and pulled the joint out from between his lips, "What can I say? It's good for me. Delicious and nutritious."

"You sound like you could be in one of those commercials for depression or chronic pain" I snorted, the mocked in an monotone voice, "Do you have a back ache that just won't quit? Well, then pussyplexus is the remedy for you! Side effects include--"

"Feelings of dizziness, sore jaw, love, thirst, hunger, the itch and scratch like an addict for more." He finished my sentence with a hard cackle and set my guitar on the ground; leaning against my bedside table.

"Do not use or eat pussyplexus if you have a history of substance abuse--"

"It's a good thing I always ignore labels." Harlow disappeared under the blanket with a giggle and I chuckled, flipping onto my ass as he crawled his way in between my legs.

"Harlow! I-I'm sore!"

"I'm gonna hotbox under the blanket and eat breakfast."

I jolted and almost spilled my oatmeal when he yanked on my thighs and slid me down the bed several inches, only leaving my head propped up on my pillows. My thighs were spread wide and the next thing I knew, he was pushing my panties to the side and latching his mouth to my clit.

Okay, maybe one more time.

I set my oatmeal down onto the bedside table and reached down to hold his head, gasping when he used his teeth to nip at my raw flesh.

"Vibrator." He stuck one hand out of the blanket like a surgeon asking for a scalpel.

I fumbled around in the sheets for the pink toy we'd been tossing around all night and all morning, and handed it to him, squeezing my tits in my other hand.