66 ⭑ Rage.

"It's funny how I find myself in love with you. If I could buy my reasoning I'd pay to lose..."
It's My Life by No doubt.

✰ ✰ ✰

"Cherry-kiss

"Cherry-kiss... can you try to breathe?"

"A sister?! A fuckin' sister, Harlow?! O' I am going to learn witchcraft just to bring my mother back from the dead and kill her again! This time, with my bare - fucking - hands! Ugh!"

Cherry was baking.

We all knew what that meant.

The puffy, soft roll of bread dough on the counter in my kitchen was getting defiled, desecrated, and destroyed by her angry little hands, beating the shit out of it.

There should have been yellow tape around the crime scene; Barry The Bread Dough, was most certainly fucking dead.

"You know, I find this side of you very attractive." I was sitting at the bar with my head in my hands, watching her with contentment and keeping my cool to contrast her unfiltered rage.

"Stupid, no good, trashy, whore mom!"

She wasn't listening to me, so I could say whatever I wanted.

"I wish you'd spank me like you spank that dough, Anderson." I hummed, swinging my feet and stealing a strawberry from the counter to snack on while I watched my new favorite program; Butcher Baking with Cherry-Baby.

"Esto es una pesadilla-- quiero fuera, fuera, fuera--" Every word she spoke, packed a punch into the dough, "--out, of this ridiculous life! Something always shows up and makes things worse!"

"Spanish now? Okay. See, this is where you lose me but I will try my best to keep up."

It seemed that the anger, panic, and frustration of the situation was finally kicking in after nearly an hour of silence with Zayn while she processed this new life she had.

He checked for her online, and confirmed from locked medical records at Northwestern, that she was in fact a twin and daughter, to Aurora Young and Zack Young.

Everything she said was true.

It wasn't until it was confirmed that she started to freak out.

I couldn't blame her. Her entire life was being flipped upside down.

Not only did her mother cheat on her father, but she had two new family members, including a sister who sucked my dick once upon a drunken night at Pink Lady strip club.

I barely remembered that time with Aurora and what I did, was not pleasant, so while it was gross, it didn't effect me too much.

It affected Cherry though.

I was worried she was gonna break a bone in her hand from all of the smashing.

"Cher, sweetheart, put the rolling pin down."