87 ⭑ Cupid's Arrow Club

"Dirty, Filthy, Nasty."
Dirrty by Christina Aguilera

✰ ✰ ✰

Koi and her magic make-up brush, made me feel like fuckin Cinderella every time, without fail

Koi and her magic make-up brush, made me feel like fuckin Cinderella every time, without fail. By the time she was finished with me, I wanted to kiss my own reflection.

I made my own pussy wet.

While I had her to thank for that, I also had Harlow. That dumb dolly-boy boosted my ego more than he ever should have. Seeing him on his knees every other night helped; telling me I was his goddess, that I was his everything. I walked around with his lipstick print stuck to the bottom of my heel and I reveled in it.

Compared to eight months ago, I was walking on motherfuckin sunshine. And yes, it felt good.

Some people would call it vain, I just called it what it was; loving the absolute... shit outta' myself.

I capped my bubblegum lip-gloss and rubbed my lips together as I sang along to Glamorous by Fergie; a song that was playing on the radio in the cab Naomi, Kristen, and I were taking to The Cupid's Arrow Club in Manchester.

I held a small compact mirror close to my lips while I rubbed them together, but pulled back and played with my long ponytail that Kristen had done for me using extensions. I pulled down my dress to make more of my tits pop too.

Harlow was such a fool. He'd be dragging his feet all night to chase me, I'd make sure of that. I wasn't going to be the one on my knees tonight.

As if.

The cab driver slowed down on the side of the street.

"Alright, we're here."

"Thank you, honey." After pulling out some spare cash and handing it to the kind old man, I popped a cigarette into my mouth and lit it. I grabbed the black fur coat on my lap before I popped it on my shoulders and slid my arms into the warm fabric.

"Let's go, girls." I nodded toward the door with an excited smile.

The three of us fled from the cab and slammed the doors. The guys were already inside and I was sure Harlow was stewing that we were late. But, pretty hurt, and I wasn't showing up any less than stunning. No matter how long it took.

We were hit with the smell of liquor and weed the second we hit the sticky floor. The loud bass of Christina Aguilera's 'Dirrty' echoed throughout the strip club and hurt my ears in the slightest, but I missed the feeling of the bumping music.

There were dollar bills flying through the air for women and men on poles doing tricks and flips that I couldn't imagine contorting my body into doing. They were human pretzels, and fucking-- good for them. These days, I threw my back out riding Harlow reverse cowgirl.

My hips weren't as young as they used to be, but they were just as persuasive.

The lights were flashing all kinds of colors in the shapes of Arrow's to support the Cupid theme. Some people were getting lap dances in booths, but most people were drinking or smoking on the dance floor. There were two levels to the place; jam packed.