|K.H| Happiest Memories

*Kazutora Oneshot Requested*
Warning's:
-Intense language/scenes
-Mentions of suicidal thoughts
(Letter is from a previous oneshot I wrote on Tiktok)

Kazutora Hanemiya: "Happiest Memories"

~~~

Kazutora knew that he had fucked up, he was well-aware that most people probably hated him for what he had done. But he was hoping, maybe, just maybe, you wouldn't have been one of those people.

"Don't die, Kazutora"

Kazutora's eyes widened as he heard Draken, one of Toman's founding members, speak up with a serious expression. "Huh....."

You, on the other hand, were expecting this from Draken. You knew that Kazutora was probably going to end his life if Draken hadn't said those words to him.

Mikey telling him that he was still apart of Toman, had also impacted the boy.

You were leaning against the wall, closest to the door, while keeping your eyes directed towards the ground.

You could feel Kazutora's eyes on you but you ignored his intense stare. "Y/-" Draken cut him off "Don't bother" he continued "She's here because Mikey asked her to visit you, but she has nothing to say to you" he stated causing Kazutora's shoulders to slump as he slowly stared down at his lap. "Oh....."

His voice had a small quiver in it, indicating that he was a moment away from bursting into tears of regret.

He knew that he would never get your forgiveness.

After all, he killed your only cousin, Keisuke Baji.

And your "mentor", Shinichiro Sano.

You had forgiven him for the death of Mikey's older brother but he knew that you would never forgive him for what he had done to your beloved cousin.

He couldn't even forgive himself.

Draken glanced back at you and sighed "Could you at least acknowledge-" he cut himself off as you walked out of the room, completely ignoring him.

"No, it's okay" Kazutora spoke up. "It's all my fault"

Draken shook his head. "She'll forgive you, don't worry about a thing" he said causing Kazutora's eyes to start watering. "She won't.....- I don't know what I'm supposed to say to her....." he whispered, his voice cracking as he tried to find the right words to say.

"Just give her some time"

Kazutora frowned "Right....."

He gulped as Draken left the room, leaving him alone with his conflicted thoughts. He knew that he'd never be able to say all of the words that were on his chest so he decided to do something else instead, he decided to write you a letter.

He would write down every last thought in his mind and send the letter to you, hopefully, you'd see how sorry he was.

But the letter would take some time.

~

127 days to be precise.

"To my dearest, Y/N"