|9|

(A/n:- Why are they so cute?)

"The cab's here," Jungkook murmured close to Jimin's ear who was still in his arms.

"Right!" Jimin quickly snapped out of his thoughts and tried to jump out of Jungkook's hand but the younger wasn't ready to let go.

Not yet.

It felt warm holding Jimin in his arms.

He doesn't want to let him go.

What if he falls in his way?

Exactly! He should accompany him till there.

Jungkook nodded subconsciously at his built-up excuses and firmed his grip around Jimin's back. He leaned over Jimin's face, "Don't lift your head or you might hit yourself. Okay?" He whispered and the older nodded in agreement.

He quickly clicked open the door and bent over to place Jimin in the back seat. He made sure the male doesn't hit himself anywhere and sat securely within the car. Jungkook ran towards the other side and slid into the sit beside Jimin by closing the door behind him.

"Where do you think you are coming?" Jimin frowned his brows as he traced his fingers over Jungkook's sleeve and recognised him immediately.

"I just figured you might need help to find his workplace-"

"I don't! If I do then the driver will help me." Jimin said.

"It wouldn't be nice to trouble the driver. It will be quick! I promise to leave once we reach Jin's place of work." Jungkook tried convincing and showed his puppy eyes to the driver to help him in the process.

"Exactly! I have a lot of work and I can't waste my time on fragile humans. You better accept his offer," the driver casually spoke and fixed the side view mirror and turned the engine on.

"Huh?" Both Jungkook and Jimin gave the driver a questioning look but he simply shrugged his shoulders and drove the cab over the lane.

_____