Neji got canceled - pt. 2

3rd POV

  The older Hyuga looked back at the two.

  Neji: 'Oh god, he's annoying..."

  With Hinata's new found determination, she composed herself.

  "So you won't forfeit. Don't blame me for what happens next..." Neji trailed off, taking note of how Hinata's eyes have changed.

  "I no longer want to run away!" Hinata stated, activating her own Byakugan and shocking a few people.

  "Brother Neji..." Hinata started, getting in to a fighting stance, ready to engage in Taijutsu.

  "...We fight." Hinata ended, finding the confidence to duel with her 'brother'.

  "Fine." Neji obliged, mirroring Hinata's pose.

  "Just as I thought. She uses the same Hyuga Style. Their stances are exactly the same." Lee commented, earning him two looks of confusion from Sakura and Naruto.

  "Hyuga style?" Sakura asked.

  "It's the Leaf's strongest style of Taijutsu, Sakura." (Y/n) said, eyes not removing the two Hyugas in the arena.

  Lee's fist were clenching so hard to the point that you could see him shaking.

  "I said it before..." Lee paused, looking down.

  "The strongest Leaf Genin is most likely on my team..." He lifted his head to look at his Hyuga teammate.

  "....That is, Neji Hyuga." The older Genin said.

  The two in the arena started engaging in Taijutsu, a series of attacks and blocks were blurred as light dust clouds formed around them. Quick movements you shouldn't be able to see to a normal person's eye.

  But hey, this is the Narutoverse, so what really is normal at this point?

  Carrying on then.

  Their movements stopped when Hinata managed to land a hit on Neji.

  "She got him?!" Sakura exclaimed.

  "No, that hit wasn't enough!!" Naruto said out loud.

  "Using the Hyuga's style of combat, the slightest of touches can be enough." (Y/n) averred with crossed arms.

  "Indeed, that makes their clan so great..." Lee added on.

  "What does that mean?" Sakura inquired.

  "The Hyuga have a special Taijutsu technique that has been passed down..." Gai implied, chiming in to their conversation.

  As Rock Lee and his sensei explained the unique for of Taijutsu, Hinata and Neji's fight, continued.

  Another pause.

.
.
.

  Somone landed a hit.

  No, it wasn't Hinata.

.
.
.

  The hit made Hinata cough up some blood, but she wasn't down, no, the female Hyuga was still determined.

  Hinata's fatigue was visible, she tried to land a hit on the opposing clan member, near his head, but Neji caught her arm, landing another hit on her.

  With Hinata's left arm firmly in place via his left hand, Neji used his free hand to roll up her sleeve, revealing slight dents in specific places, to what assumed to be chakra points.

  Hinata was then palmed in the chest[or head, couldn't tell], sending her flying back.

  Neji then started talking.