Chapter 1

"Kento-kun! It's time to wake up!" said Kento's mother. 

"Ok ok..." said Kento as slowly sat up. This 17 year old boy had a crush on his best friend Yui, ever since they were kids. All his friends knew of this massive crush he had on Yui, always encouraging Kento to ask her out. 

Kento's eyes were still blurry when he sat up, he rubbed his eyes and could smell his mother making one of his favorite dishes, chicken fried rice. He went to the bathroom, his eyes still slightly open. And grabbed his toothbrush, easily being able to do this since he did had this same routine for the last few years. After brushing his teeth, he washed his face. Kento felt weird for the first time washing his face, especially when he came across his nose. He then finally looked at the mirror. He didn't know what he was seeing, there was a pair of black ears on top of his head. When he tapped them, they moved. 

Kento, because of the shock and confusion screamed loud. His mother rushed over to the bathroom opening the door. "Kento! Whats wrong?" 

When his mother saw Kento, he had a pair of wolf ears coming out of his head, he had a tail ripping though his pyjamas and also whisker could be seen on his face. She then quickly called her husband over, whispering "I thought you said the transformation happened when you were 18?" However, Kento was able to hear perfectly from the distance. 

"Mom! What do you mean?" asked Kento sounding with a little anger and now facing towards the parents. Kento's father then transformed in a blink of an eye, from a normal looking human to just like Kento, with ears, tails, claws etc. 

"AHH!" screamed Kento. 

"Kento, my father, your grandfathers side of the family has a history with wolves...our ancestors   are believed to have angered the gods or something in our legend and now this is our punishment, we gain wolf features that we must live until the rest of our life which we gain when we turn 18...or I thought" said his father. 

Kento's father was then able to get rid of his features. "Don't worry, there's a way to make sure the features are not visible on the outside..." said his father. "It'll just require a little practice..." said Kento's father. 

"Oh school is starting soon!" said Kento's mother. 

Kento's father then went over where Kento was and rubbed his head, which magically made all Kento's wolf like features disappear. 

"What are you doing Kento? Go to school quickly!" said his mother. 

Kento was lost for words, in a matter of minutes his life was upside down. He went to his room and grabbed his backpack and went to the door. 

"Also don't forget Kento! When your heart rate increases suddenly, you might transform!" shouted Kento's father as Kento left the house. 

"Maybe we should have made Kento stay just for today instead of making him go to school..." said Kento's father. 

"Too late now..." said Kento's mother. 

While Kento was walking to school, his mind was blank. He then heard someone running towards him and realized it was Yui. Before she could jump on him, he moved away not wanting to make contact because of the change. 

"Hey..." said Kento sheepishly. 

"Why are you so down today? You're always down but you sound very weak..." said Yui with excitement. 

"Its nothing..." said Kento sheepishly again. And before he could react, this time Yui hugged around Kento's neck and said "What's bothering you? You can be honest with me...". 

Kento could feel his body becoming red and worse, his ears popping from his head. He quickly put his hoodie up and started running, "See ya in school! bye!" said Kento.