39

The second Jimin and Yoongi walked into the Head's house they were pounced on by two very angry wolves. "Why are you hiding her from us?" Kris glared, her scent souring so much that Jimin felt like he was drowning in cherries.

"Why won't you let us see her? She's our best friend, you two are just her, I'm not even sure what you are."

"We are her mates," Yoongi growled.

Kat sneered a bit as she looked at their necks, "I don't see a mark, therefore we still outrank you."

Jimin's growls added to the mix as he looked at the girl's mates, "get them away from us now, I have no qualms about hitting a woman but I won't hurt an innocent pup."

Jk snorted, "yeah, good luck with that."

"We want to see her," Kat yelled, "now."

"DID YOU EVER THINK THAT MAYBE SHE DOESN'T WANT TO SEE YOU? DID YOU THINK THAT MAYBE SEEING YOU WOULD HURT HER EVEN MORE, OR ARE YOU JUST GOING TO CONTINUE THINKING ONLY ABOUT YOURSELF?" Jimin's chest was heaving up and down.

"She doesn't want to see us?" Kris whispered as tears started to fall.

Jimin's anger deflated a bit, "it's not that she doesn't want to, she does. It's just she can't."

"Explain," Kat hissed out as she wrapped her arms around her sister, "now."

"The last time she saw you, you two were tied up naked and being beaten. She let herself be raped, repeatedly to save you two. But in her mind she failed. They told her if she came with them without a fight that you two and Jin would be safe. So she drank the wolfsbane. Only for you two to be taken anyway and then they tried to poison us. David told her that if she fought him, he'd let every Alpha in the village have their way with you. So she did as asked."

Yoongi pulled Jimin back towards him, feeling how upset his mate was. "She has nightmares every time she sleeps, it wasn't until a few days ago she even let us touch her in the slightest. The first time Jimin tried to hug her she went into a full-blown panic attack, it was so bad that she had to be drugged so she'd stop trying to hurt herself. She's not safe to be around, not for two pregnant wolves. I'm sorry."

Jin sighed, he didn't want to interrupt them but they had to figure this out and this argument wasn't getting anywhere. "We need to talk about our living arrangements." The wolves settelted down around the living room. "Do you guys want to stay here or do you want to leave?"

"Way to just put it out there," Joon mumbled. Jin just shrugged while staring everyone down.

"If Kris is okay with staying than I am. At first all I wanted to do was go back home, but after Jimin took over the hunting party the other wolves were more understanding that just because I'm an Omega that doesn't mean I don't know what I'm doing. I've since proven how good I am at butchering animals." He pulled his mate closer to his side, his large hands rubbing all over her stomach. "But I understand if Kris doesn't want to stay."

"I don't mind, my father is dead so it's fine with me. But only if we all stay, if one set goes, we all go. That's my stipulation."

"Mine too," Kat added, "while it is weird as fuck to see all of my old hookups while I'm pregnant with my mates' pups, they've left me alone so I'm fine. Plus with our Dad being dead, we are safe here."

Hobi scoffed, "they leave you alone because Kook and I threatened all of them within an inch of their lives." He rolled his eyes a bit and turned back to the heads. "The old wolf that runs the smithy here loves that I'm willing to take over, so I'm fine to stay if that's what everyone wants."

"With all the new pups coming and since we have so many houses we need to build I'll be busy for the next few years. Like why do so many of them live in tents? It actually snows here," Kook grumbled.

"Because you had to be a certain rank within the pack to be allowed to live in a house, not many were that rank," Kat grumbled. "That's why we weren't safe from our father, we lived in a tent, nowhere that I could hide an Omega in heat."

"Kook is right, the wood shop is severely undermanned. They have no way to keep up with the orders, add in all the things pups will need and if we build houses." Yoongi paused for a breath. "We'll be busy for years just trying to catch up. For such a massive pack, it's sorely unorganized and too many wolves don't do anything to contribute."

"Well that will be changing that's for sure," Joon muttered.

"I'm okay with staying as long as Mandy is. I've taken over the hunting party and streamlined it so we'll have enough food come winter, but if she can't stay then we aren't either. We go where our mate goes."

Jin nodded his head, he knew that already but he just needed everyone on the same page. "I know that Joon could do some good here but I fucking hate it. I want my house and even with my things, it still doesn't feel like home. But we can't leave until the pups are old enough to travel."

Joon chuckled at his pouting and whiney mate, "I think that we can thrive here, but as long as we are together that's all that matters to me. So I'll leave this up to you guys."

"Well if Mandy goes, we go, and we if go, our mates go, if our mates go, then you'll go. So basically this all boils down to if she wants to stay or not." Kat stood up, wobbling a bit from the shift in weight while Kook jumped up to steady her. "So for now we just wait, let her heal since we have to wait for the pups anyway."