Favoritism 🤎

Why ya'll flaming Dream like this? I don't even know or watch him and I feel bad- 😭

Guess who's back from recovery from getting my wisdom teeth removed. Meee!!

Well technically I'm not completely healed up but we..hehe..we don't have to talk about that- 😅

For all those who messaged me good luck and things like that I thank you and virtually give you forehead kisses and headpats-  😘

Also for those who have been asking for marriage scenarios and such I think I'm going to wait til' I pass the 100 chapters mark before I attempt something like that ( possibly 125/150 depending how things go ). Not everyone's a fan of marriage and kids and things like that and I also kind of like a build up sooo-

Moving on-

Do they show favoritism towards you over others? 🤔

Small spoiler for the Hashira Training Arc on Muichiro's part so beware!

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

Yes, but not often.

Giyu will show favoritism over you when he deems it necessary. For example, if there was ever a mission he thinks is too dangerous he'd offer assistance or ask the master to send extra people with you to help out. You may not think much of it but the others around you know that if it was anyone else he'd probably just send them off with few words.

Obanai Iguro

Pfft yeah-

Obanai isn't the nicest guy, we all know that. So when he gets all quiet and somewhat nice ( not to mention the occasional but well thought out gifts he gives you after almost all your missions ) it's pretty obvious to everyone that he likes you more then them. 

Mitsuri Kanroji

Not often.

Mitsuri isn't really the type of person to show favoritism. I mean yeah, she'll do things for you that she probably wouldn't do for others but that's because you're her girlfriend. Moreover, if she does decide to show favoritism people ( including you ) either brush it off as her being her or don't catch it at all.

Shinobu Kocho

She does, but it's hard to catch.

Shinobu's sneaky and she doesn't want to cause issues for you ( or herself ) by blatantly showing that she favorites you ( "by just a smidge" she says ). So, she uses unorthodox methods. For example, she may offer things that she usually wouldn't offer most others and let you get away with certain things. However, if someone ( idk..you, maybe Tengen ) were to call her out on it she'd deny every accusation with a sickly sweet smile on her face. 

Sanemi Shinazugawa

No. Or so he says.

Despite what some of ya'll may think, Sanemi doesn't show favoritism often. I mean, yeah he may let you sit out of extra harsh training regimens and yes, he'll take the time to bandage every little scratch you may get but that's not favoritism, right? Totally not..

Kyojuro Rengoku

No, not really.

I don't really see Kyojuro being the type to show favoritism, not even to his own partner. Besides the lovey-dovey stuff, everything he's done for you he's probably done for someone else. Sorry to break it to you but he's just not that type of person. 

Tanjiro Kamado

Nope.

Again, I don't see Tanjiro showing favoritism. It's just not his thing. He may do it on accident though so there's that.

Muichiro Tokito

Yes, yes, hell yes-

Ya'll remember that manga panel during the Hashira Training Arc where Muichiro let Tanjiro move to the next Hashira after like a week but critiqued everyone else and made them stay? Replace Tanjiro with you and that basically sums up the level of favoritism he shows towards you ( maybe more ). Everyone knows he's showing favoritism too, they're just to scared to call him out on it.

Yuichiro Tokito

Yep.

Yuichiro shows favoritism just like his brother. It's obvious as hell but does anyone speak up on it? Hell no. Why? Because the last one that did lived to regret living. There was a lot of personal too with him, Obanai, and Sanemi too..

Zenitsu Agatsuma

Obvious yes.

Listen, this man revels walking on the same earth as you. Do you really think he wouldn't show some type of favoritism towards you? I didn't think so.

Kanao Tsuyuri

No.

I don't see Kanao being one to show favoritism towards anyone. The most favoritism you'll probably get out of her is free gifts and things like that. Even then I wouldn't really call it favoritism since she buys the butterfly girls gifts too.

Inosuke Hashibira

Nope, not at all.

Inosuke probably doesn't even know what the concept of favoritism is yet. Sure, he may do it on accident but that's just, an accident ( which rarely happens ). Unfortunately he treats you relatively the same way as he does everyone else. But hey, if this counts he's slightly gentler with you.

Nezuko Kamado

Probably not.

Besides maybe a few incidents I wouldn't say Nezuko shows favoritism towards you or anyone else purposely. It's just not her thing. She may however, do things that could potentially be labeled as favoritism.

Gyomei Himejima

Nope.

I see Gyomei being someone who's kind of against favoritism. But, there has been a few times he's slipped up and he feels really guilty about it.

Kanae Kocho

Maybe, maybe not.

I see Kanae kind of in the middle when it comes to favoritism. She kinda doesn't like it because it's unfair but not enough not to do it, y'know? She's probably done it once or twice ( thrice even ) but all with good intents ( if that's even possible ) or on accident.

----------------------------------------------------

Here's a short little chapter that'll I'll hopefully come to like idk I haven't been really feeling what I write in this book as of late-

Anyways, have a good day/evening/night kiddos- ❤