15. Tool Monologue

Skip until the favorite scene in vol 3

After watching Horikita vs Ibuki. Everyone had some mixed emotions about Ibuki, while the girl is smiling since she beat Horikita.

Yukino: "To be frank, what Ibuki-san did was necessary for her class to win."

Yotsuba: "Horikita-san was sick. Ibuki-san shouldn't have fought her."

Ryuuen: "Huh? Are you that dumb, you ribbon-snail? She was under my orders and it was necessary to win. We have our plans to win. Understand how the real world works, dumbass." Ryuuen became angry, which surprised his gang. They felt happy that their boss is defending them. (That's character development for Ryuuen in yr 2. He is a cold but wise king, and most of his class supports him.)

Yotsuba became sad and hurt due to Ryuuen's abrasive words. Nino and Itsuki retorted: "How dare you?! Apologize to Yotsuba."

Ryuuen: "Kukuku. No, dumbasses."

They became irked. Ichika and Miku silently glared at Ryuuen.

Mayaka: "You have some sharp tongue, you know."

Maruo: "He might be right, but Ryuuen-kun, I suggest that you don't use foul words on my daughters."

Ryuuen: "Sure, old man." He replied nonchalantly much to Maruo's ire.

Miura: "But why the baldy's with Ryuuen?"

Oreki: "It seems that baldy's in cohorts with Ryuuen."

Katsuragi was quite unnerved.

Chitanda: "Mou, Miura-san. Oreki-san, please don't insult Katsuragi-san. He is a good person."

Due to Chitanda's cuteness, they averted their eyes. Katsuragi mouthed a thank you to Chitanda, to which she replied with a smile.

Ryuuen: "kuku, baldy." This made Katsuragi glare at Ryuuen.

Ez: "Alright, let's start the video."

Title: Genius lives only one storey above madness Part 1

Kei: "What does that mean?"

Hiyori: It was quoted by 'Arthur Schopenhauer'. One of the most important etiological perspectives from which the scope and effects of mental illness can be evaluated and defined lies in its biological roots. Often, in tracing the genetic disposition of a mental illness, patterns and correlations can emerge.

One such exciting pattern is the development of artistic genius along with mental diseases such as manic-depressive disorders or psychotic disorders. Many famous poets and writers such as Melville, Blake, Shelley, Byron, and even Coleridge showed definite symptoms of the genetically influenced maniac-depressive disorder."

Ryuuen: "Kuku, as expected of Hiyori."

Arisu: "Very well, Shiina-san."

Tobe: "I see. I don't get it."

The dumb students didn't understand the meaning but were too embarrassed to ask.

Kaguya: "To put it simply, It means whom we consider Genius after their achievements are a kind of Mad about their passion, dream, or work they want to do ."

Miura: "This video is divided into 2 parts?"

Ez: "Yes."

Ayanokouji POV

Ayanokouji fan girls and loners cheered internally.

Kei: "So it's Ayanokouji-senpai's POV."

The clever students: 'So, Ayanokouji is the mentioned genius.'