|S.M| You're Scared Of Me?

Warning's:
-Intense language/scenes
-Mentions of blood/gang violence

F/A= Favorite Animal

Shion Madarame: "You're Scared Of Me?"

~~~

Nothing had ever really bothered Shion Madarame, he did what he wanted and typically got the things that he desired the most.

You-....God! He got you.

Somehow, he managed to get someone as kind-hearted as you to accept his sudden confession.

Shion knew that he may not have been the best boyfriend in the world, hell, he knew that he could be an asshole but that didn't mean that he didn't love you.

You were probably the only thing that he did love.

He hardly felt compassion for those that he deemed "weaker" than him, and so, the people around him had grown to be scared of the man.

His appearance was the first thing that people judged and they had every right to, his tattoo, his shaved hair, his scar, piercings- hell, the man walks around with blood on his uniform whenever he pleases.

It never bothered him.

None of those things mattered.

Well.....until last night.

~

"I don't need a lecture"

Shion walked inside of your room with blood coating his uniform, some of it was his but most of it wasn't. "Stop.....you're going to get blood everywhere"

Your voice had come out quiet and faint.

Your boyfriend hadn't even heard it.

He removed the top half of his uniform. "Can you wash this for me?" he questioned as he tried to hand the piece of cloth to you but you immediately shook your head. "I'm not touching that.....wash it yourself!"

Shion rolled his eyes. "So dramatic, it's just a bit of blood" he said as he walked past you and left the room, you heard him walking into the direction of the washing machine and dryer.

Shion quickly tossed his clothes inside, thankful that he remembered to wear comfier clothes underneath.

"Babe" He called out as he walked back into your bedroom only to see a first aid kit on your bedside table causing a small smile to tug at his lips. "Are you taking on the role of my personal nurse?"

You shrugged "You're hurt"

You always cared enough to help him out whenever he needed it.....he couldn't have asked for anything more.

He sat down on your floor and watched as you grabbed the kit before sitting down by his side.

Shion immediately wrapped his arms around your waist before pulling you onto his lap causing you to tense up for a moment before relaxing. "Where are your parents?" he questioned as you grabbed a couple of items. "On a business trip"