Arc 2 - Daddy's star toy - Three of them

Day 5: Biting | Aphrodisiacs | Inflation

Wei Wuxian soon realized just how mistaken he has been when he had thought this was the end of it.

He was stretched to his limits over the car bonnet, gasping for breath and with his legs shaking terribly. He had hoped that Wen Chao would take him back to the brothel now. However, it looked like the man in question and his two companions were only starting their fun for the evening.

The woman who was sitting on the low tabouret over his face and until then moving around in her pleasure, now stilled and hit him on his abdomen again. As if he had not had trouble standing as it was, for he still supported Wen Chao's weight. He had not yet figured out what she was using to beat him with, but it sure felt like a whip, a horse whip most probably.

Wei Wuxian gritted his teeth and suppressed another groan. He was in much pain already, he did not need to be subjected to more. If only he knew what the woman wanted.

"Clean me up, you good for nothing. You are supposed to be the star bitch of the Nightless City brothel, but look at you. You do not even know the basics. Useless..."

Wei Wuxian had to supress an exasperated groan. Why would the woman first beat him and then tell him what she expected from him. It was not making any sense, he was not a mind reader or anything.

With even more disgust than before, he started cleaning up the mess she had made during her climax. It took a while because he could not see anything, but judging by the obscene sounds she was making, he was doing a good job nevertheless.

Wei Wuxian was so focused on the task at hand that he barely noticed that Wen Chao had finally pulled his soft member out of him. The come tickling down his thighs made him aware of that fact. It was burning on his skin cooled by the cold breeze.

In fact, as he was completely naked, he was feeling cold all over. He shuddered. If they would not let him put something on or get inside the car soon, he would catch a cold for sure. Being outside, even during a quite warm summer night, and covered in sweat would not end well.

Someone got a hold of Wei Wuxian's soft member and squeezed it painfully. They started pumping it up and down, as if they wanted to make him hard. However, that would be impossible for Wei Wuxian in this situation. Although he could enjoy a good scene and appreciate a well measured balance of pain and pleasure, this was not his idea of a good time, not by far.

"Exactly," chipped in Wen Chao, "you should work hard and show us why daddy always says you are his star product." After a short burst of evil laughter, he added: "I bet you are his personal toy when you are not taking in clients, huh? Is that why he does not let me take you out and have some fun with my friends? Are you his personal slutty bitch? Are you? Show us what you can do, entertain us."

Wei Wuxian was not going to answer that. And not just because he was gritting his teeth so hard he thought they would break. Wen Chao was pulling at his soft member more and more brutally and it was taking his everything to not groan out in pain.

The woman also joined in, apparently dissatisfied that Wei Wuxian had stopped licking her. "Why did you stop? You really cannot do anything right!" she screamed while hitting him over his chest and stomach.

Wei Wuxian finally broke, there was only so much abuse he could take silently.

"Please, stop," he pleaded between gasping and swallowing as he could only breathe through his mouth, "I do not like this."

Nothing happened, the beating and pain only intensified. Of course, what had he expected?

"Rabbits," he whispered even more quietly his safe word. He was desperate enough to at least try.