Chapter 18

Y/n's POV

Rafe had showed up ten minutes later and JJ gave him a pill.

"So what kind of job do you have?" I asked him as I sat on his lap.

"He's got me working at the country club 4 days a week. So we probably won't see each other as much but I still have to pay rent to live in my own house." I grumbled and I kissed his cheek.

"It'll get better. I promise. How long does this stuff take to kick in?" I asked JJ

"Depends on your body mass. It should be kicking in really soon though." He said and I nodded.

Not even 10 minutes later I was fucked... up.

"I just love you guys so much. You don't even know." I said as my whole weight was on Rafe.

"We love you to Y/n. Not so much you Rafe but we're warming up just a wee bit." Kie said mushing her fingers together to show him.

"That's ok I feel the same." He giggled.

"Do you guys wanna go swimming?" I gasped.

"Yea!" Kie said

"You guys it's the middle of October it's gonna be freezing." JJ said, but me and Kie were already taking our clothes off.

"Oh ok the , holy shit." JJ looked away as me and Kie were now in our bras and underwear.

"Come on!" I shouted grabbing her hand and jetting towards the water.

"God I feel invincible!" I shouted as my feet it the water.

I couldn't feel temperature. I couldn't feel temperature but I could feel everything else.

I could feel the fabric of my bra and underwear. I could feel the sand particles and the seaweed flowing across my feet.

I could feel the water moving under me. I felt everything. I sat down in the water and laid down and Kie did it with me.

"I feel amazing." Kie whispered

"Sameeeee bro." I slurred.

"You guys are gonna get hypothermia!" One of them shouted but we ignored.

"They're so stupid." I told her and we both started dying.

All of a sudden I was lifted from the water and so was Kie.

"Hey man put me back." I smacked Rafes chest trying to get out of his hold.

"Your lips are turning purple. I can't kiss you if they fall off so no." He said.

"What's your excuse sir?" Kie asked JJ as they wrapped blankets from the van around us before sticking us in front of the fire.

"Do you want your lips to fall off?" JJ asked her and she huffed not saying anything.

"Why are you being so lame?" I asked them.

"Because we have an immunity for them. Did you forget I do drugs?" Rafe said and I smiled.

"I like these drugs. We should do it again." I said and Kie agreed.

"How about not." Rafe said as he picked me up.

JJ put the fire out and carried Kie to the van.

"Her stuffs still at the house if you wanna come grab it." JJ and Tafe we're having a conversation if they're own now.

I just listened to Rafes heart beat and rubbed my face against his shirt because it was soft.

"Yea we'll come grab it." He said as his chest grumbled under me.