1/COS C

Upon reaching at Chauhan mansion, Geetanjali got down while Kartavya went to park the car in the garage.

INSIDE THEIR BEDROOM

Geetanjali went inside the closest to change. Kartavya entered inside his room talking on his phone. He wanted his coat so that he can leave for his office.

"Geetanjali, mera blue coat la dogi please" Kartavya muted his phone and yelled while searching for a file in the drawer.

Un-muting the call Kartavya responded, "I will be there, keep the papers ready. I want no hiccups"

"Geetanjali........" He yelled again but not gaining any response he whispered "geet......never mind khud hi leleta hun" and went inside the closest.

The moment he entered his feet got glued to the floor and his eyes on someone.

INSIDE THE CLOSEST

Geetanjali was standing infront of the mirror. The loose end of her saree was unpinned from the blouse and laying on the floor. Her chest was only covered with the blouse whose two back hooks are already open while Geetanjali was struggling with her third hook. From her slender neck to her round hollow navel everything was on display, arousing the extreme emotions in Kartavya.

"Fuck" Kartavya whispered yelled with his eyes on her cleavage.

Hearing this Geetanjali raised her eyes only to find Kartavya's eyes lost in between her cleavage. Due to nervousness her chest heaved up and down, giving Kartavya a very hard time to resist from touching his wife turned crush into love.

Gulping his saliva Kartavya explained "coat lene aya tha office Jana hai toh......umm Kahan hai coat?" Shifting his orbs from her cleavage, he started shuffling the hangers in an attempt to find his coat. While Geetanjali continued fidgeting with the hooks.

He then finally gave up on his facade of self-control. "Fuck my life my luck which always sucks" muttering this he turned around.

Coming close to Geetanjali, he raised her chin so that Geetanjali's eyes could be held captive by his orbs. Both were looking at each other via the mirror.

Without removing the eye contact, Kartavya removed Geetanjali's soft fingers from the hook and he himself opened all the other three hooks. Geetanjali held her blouse intact to her chest.

Kartavya with his back palm vertically traced her smooth skin, with his both the thumb fingers he gave a circular massage to heal the red marks formed due to tight fitting of the blouse.

He further bent down and erotically kissed particularly the area hidden below her blouse. Geetanjali is still looking at the mirror even though she can't see his face but can feel every tiny movement of his lips and now his tongue which is drawing some patterns on her back, creating weird desires in her body.

"Aaah" a slow moan left her mouth when Kartavya bit her .

Creating a mark on her back Kartavya sucked and licked the hickey making it more prominent. Geetanjali closed her eyes and a lone tear escaped free from her left eye, as she neither know how to control her desires that is demanding more of this torture , nor did she know how to voice out her sexual desires to Kartavya.

Kartavya stood straight, snaking his right arm from behind, he grabbed her neck from the front. Choking her slightly, he pinned her to wall length mirror with his front attached to her semi bare back

Nuzzling his nose on her slender neck , Kartavya spoke "am going to die real soon. YOU are the sweet innocent venom am willing to drink fuck am longing to drink"

Kartavya bit her ear lobe and whispered "but the irony is you are the only antidote to this addicting poison".

His right thumb caressing the red mole on her lips indicating the mole as the antidote he is talking about. He pecked on the mole but when he saw that Geetanjali has still not opened her eyes , he grabbed her jaw and bit her lower lip simultaneously sucking her tongue making her go breathless which forced her to open her eyes.

FANAA जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें