Chapter 14: Making Preparations

Weeks pass by and it was now the first day of the month.

Suzuki Shizuku and I was acting like usual how we do from outside, our usual friendly gesture to each other was the same that was seen by others, however the others notice my change in demeanor, concerns were given to me and that i should told them if Suzuki was giving me a hard time.

Although i didn't like people pitying on me, i could put that to good use, i told them that i was just having a hard time adjusting, even if i wasn't, and it shows good results.

Since i was forced to become her secretary, i would need to do some menial tasks, like answering the phone, photocopying papers and sending it to its destination.

But due to me gaining the pity of my group of friends, some of them were willing to help me like Mori and Sato sometimes Matsushita Kushida and her group also helps me. Hirata was the one who mostly suffered from it.

Well, if they wanted to suffer, then i am more than willing to offer it to them.

Suzuki Shizuku was already on her second year in this school, i doubt she doesn't have anyone she could order around, however i couldn't find someone yet that she was connected with strongly, she hid her pawns well, aside from Kiryuin who she hangs-out with sometimes.

A final battle would happen in the future and now i was in preparation.

However if that moment happens, it would be in a ring where we would need to fight all out, the weapons in our arsenal would be revealed and right now, i would need someone who i could use.

Someone that would be forced to obey and has the capabilities to do whatever i ask and whenever i ask.

It seems like your wished would be delayed for a bit Matsuo-san, i couldn't see anyone as a friend right now.

I needed someone that could be useful for me first and i just have the right one.

However i need to break that person first and slowly rebuild to its highest potential.

Today was the day we should be receiving our points, it seems like our class receive much lesser than i predicted.

I only received 12,000 points for this month and the class were currently in chaos once Chabashira-sensei revealed the S-System to us.

We are Class-D, the classes with the lowest ranking according to the S-System.

Although i did gather some points it seems like i didn't receive the full 12,000 points coming from the monthly class points that we would receive.

Class D was left with 80 points still, converting it to private points would be 8,000 private points, so the extra 4,000 private points came from a different resource.

Being the secretary in the student council.

So there are at least benefits in joining it. The loss was just being with that girl in the same room, i put all my will in stopping myself from strangling her with the telephone line in front of the others.

Currently the class is in chaos, Chabashira-sensei just left not after glancing at me, however she couldn't look at me straightly since that day she tried to blackmail me, the memory card of the camera she used was still in my possession.

"Calm down everyone we would need to talk about this calmly and work together" Hirata was desperately trying to calm the class down, however it was obvious that she couldn't.

My seatmate Mori was also looking down, and she was muttering something under her breath but i couldn't quite make it out.

Maybe she already spend all of her points and now she was regretting it.