92 ⭑ A baby, A lesbian, and A ray of punk rock sunshine

"I'm having your baby."
♫ Kiwi by Harry Styles

✰ ✰ ✰

Whenever Harlow played with his band--his favorite thing to do in the world other than fuck me, his words not mine--he erupted into a ray of happy sunshine

Sunshine dressed like death with all his tatties and lipstick.

So, a ray of punk rock sunshine.

Nevertheless, you could see it beam out of him.

He was crazy talented with those sticks. And watching him play had to be one of the sexiest and most mesmerizing things on the planet. Scratch that, the whole universe.

"Come, break me down, bury me, bury me..."

Niko's raspy singing voice was so beautiful and more than a distraction, but my eyes were glued to Harlow as I sat on piano on the other side of the room, watching him rehearse at a local studio owned by his, Mikey's and Niko's musician friend Vik.

Bloody Valentine was in full swing after their brief hiatus.

They had two performances while we were here in Manchester. All at underground clubs that I was so excited to go to. They were fairly well known here, but it was their home city so it wasn't a surprise.

The one the previous evening was a smash hit. That night was wild, they played a whole set, and it ended with Harlow covered in sweat, crowd surfing to get to me and Ollie and run outta there to the van.

I could admit, watching groupies scream at him and beg for autographs was insanely entertaining and in a strange way, really sweet.

He said he felt really loved by it all and I told him that he should. He was worth so much more than he thought.

I was very, very happy he was in a good place.

And so was I. I was watching him like a dog watched a treat. He was so delicious when he perched himself on that damn stool.

"Mm-mm-mm... just when I think he can't get any more gorgeous." I spoke my mind out loud to Koi, Kristen and Zayn who were right next to me, watching too. I blew bubblegum from my lips, "My period cannot end soon enough."

My vagina was still destroyed by him and Damiano. It'd been two whole days since our fuck fest and I could still feel the ache. But, that didn't stop me from imagining him getting on his knees, pulling up my skirt, and doing that adorable little pouty smile with his mouth while he licked me and fucked me with those strong, veiny, big ha--

"Sissy, look!"

Ollie interrupted me by running over, waving a photo in his hand. Naomi was by his side, laughing at a stack of pictures she'd pulled off the bulletin board across the room. This Vik friend of theirs had photographs of Bloody Valentine's first gigs.