Chp 83 (Her Delivery)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

.....

"Yeh delivery tumhe hi karni hogi.." said dr. Preeti in his slow voice making his whole body numb by her statement.

"What....are you serious..?" Shouted sidharth on Top of his lungs making all of them flinched on his tone.

Kushal snatch the phone from his hand and put it on the speaker.

"Haa sidharth...their is no way ki Tum sana ko lekar hospital aao and agar aa bhi gaye toh bahut time lagega because the whole city is covered in water...and car mein sana ko kuch bhi ho sakta hai..as you know she is already little weak.." said dr. Priya understating him the whole matter.

"Par...main kaise..aur main hi kyun...?" Ask sidharth instantly.

"Because during her first pregnancy you were with her in the OT room and you have seen everything with your eyes and the most important thing is sana trust you blindly.."

Sidharth take a deep breath hearing her obviously she is right during Zain and Abhi he has seen everything keenly but it's not a normal thing. It's about his wife and his Princess, his one mistake can change his whole life that's why he is shaking innerly with a mere thought of this.

"Do you think he'll be able to do that..?" Ask sidharth dad to her.

"I am one thousand percent sure, the only person who can do this, it's sidharth..." Said dr. Preeti confidently.

Somewhere she is confident that sidharth can never let anything happen to her and more over right now he needs strength and confident that he can do this for her, for him.

"Aahhhh, sidharth bahut pain ho raha hai..." Said sana in her crying voice making his heart bleed seeing her.

She was holding her stomach and crying in pain making him feel helpless as his inner world is shaking with fear as well as with helplessness.

"F*ck..F*ck..F*ck ...why me... why her.." shouted sidharth holding his hair in fist and sit in ground with thud making all of their eyes watery seeing him.

"Sidharth...yeh waqt gussa karne ya roone ka nhi h beta..ham sab tere saath hai bache..you can do it.." said his dad encouraging him more.

"Ha dad...you know i Trust you...you can do this..." Said abhi hugging him.

"You can do anything dad.. you're my superhero.." said Zain kissing his cheeks encouraging him making him smile.

"Aahhhh.." sana shouted again gaining his attention.

"Sidharth jaldi karoo..warna Aisa na ho..tum baby ke saath sana ko bhi.." dr. Preeti didn't completed her sentence when sidharth interrupted her.

"Stop it...aisa kuch nhi hoga.. samjhi aap..shut the f*ck up..." Shouted sidharth on her.

Abhi and Zain hug him tightly calming him where sana was seeing him with her teary eyes.

"Shhh baby..kuch nhi hoga...i am here na.. I'll do it baby..." Said sid kissing her forehead making her smile on pain.

Dr. Preeti smile hearing him and mummer "kushal i have to see sana.."

"Wait dr. I am video calling you.." said Kushal cutting the phone.

"Chachu aap isse mat karo..main apna laptop laata hu..usse Jayda clarity se sab kuch dikhega." said Zain and ran to his room.

"Main bed sheet lekar aata hu..mummy ko cover karna hoga na..." Said abhi and Ran to his room.