(8) (M)

Before reading grab hobiwater............

Taehyung wake up at the midnight.

He woke up and noticed jungkook is sleeping like before, hugging him tightly.

It should be said hugging his chest and holding his waist.

Taehyung can clearly saw his lovers face on the purple dim light.

The weather of outside became worsen.

The flashing electricity making the night time like day.

Taehyung hugged his lovers body more tightly.

He had always been afraid of lightening but that has lessened a lot when his gukie came into his life.

Seeing his lover sleeping peacefully taehyung smiles.

His gukie is looking so cute at sleeping.

Taehyung tried to move his body but failed.

He feels Jungkook tighten his grip more tightly.

So he didn't try unsuccessfully anymore but hugged his lover.

Taehyung started tracing his long fingers all over Jungkook's handsome but sleeping face.

"How did I get so lucky? I really didn't understand how my dreams actually came true. How you became a big part of my life? Those lonely nights I'd spend thinking about you, how they got paid off? I was nothing but you made me a queen. Do I really deserve this all?", Taehyung whispered and kiss on his gukie's jawline.

His eyes got teary.

"How I thanked you, how I repay you for the love you've given me in this month's?", taehyung again asked and tears came from his eyes.

But he continue speaking,

"What should I do tell me? I know how you are protecting me from every harm, the way you make me happy by keeping all your pain in your heart. How can I repay you jungkook tell me", Taehyung again cried and whispers.

The words he hides he let them out tonight.

Because jungkook made a promise not to make taehyung cry and he is still keep the promise.

Taehyung never had to shed a single tear.

Taehyung look at the window again the weather is getting worsen.

Outside it is raining incessantly with frequent lightning.

The trees are trying to hold their roots to the ground.

But taehyung isn't scared anymore.

He know jungkook will protect him.

Taehyung hugged jungkook more tightly.

"All I know is that I love you so much. I love you truly madly and deeply. Please don't ever leave me. You say you lose me before but can't you see, i also lost you many times. I'm truly sorry. Please forgive your tae. And your baby really love you soo much", Taehyung speaks and wipe his tears away.

He hugged jungkook's sleeping body more tight and hid his crying face on his bare chest.

But one thing taehyung didn't realised yet that jungkook woke up long before and he was listening to him.

He was waiting for the right time but hearing the confession from his lover he can't able to stay still without replying him.

Because his taehyung is crying.