41

"God I missed you so much Baby, you have no idea," Joon whispered in awe as he kissed down his mates body. His lips wrapped around Jin's cock, wanting him to have an orgasm before he fucks him. Jin's reached down needing to tangle his hands in Joon's hair, but his stupid stomach was in the way. Joon could feel and smell his frustration, he popped off Jin's cock, pulling back to look at his mate, "you okay?"

"No," his Omega pouted, "I want to fist your hair, I want to fuck your mouth and I can't because I have this massive stomach in the way and I hate it. I want my body back," he was starting to tear up and it sent Joon into a bit of a panic.

"Baby, you'll have this pup by tomorrow, I promise you."

He was still crying and it was breaking the Alphas heart, "you can't promise that, it's never coming out and I'm going to be fat forever."

"I can and I am, the healer told you that if I knot you, it'll put you into labor. I'm going to give you so many knots that it'll seem like I'm in my rut." Was that smart to do? No, not at all, it was actually incredibly dangerous to knot that many times outside of rut. But he'll be damned if he doesn't do everything he can to make his mate feel better.

"Then get inside me right now because if I'm pregnant for much longer this will be our last pup."

Joon chuckled as he got ready to do as his Omega was demanding, "do you need me to prep you? It's been a while Baby."

"No, please don't. I miss the stretch," he whined.

The Alpha was worried, extremely worried. The last thing he ever wanted to do was to hurt Jin. "Baby are you sure? I don't want to cause you any pain."

Jin scoffed and glared at his mate, "I'm already in pain, there's literally nothing you could do to make it worse, only better." He lifted up, wrapping his hand around Joon's neck and bringing him as close to his face as he could, "so get your fucking dick in me and knot me, now Alpha."

Joon's red eyes started to glow as a low growl rumbled in his chest, "as you wish." Helping Jin onto all fours, he parted Jin's legs more before sliding into his favorite place on Earth. "Fuck I missed this."

"Me too. Now move Alpha, I need that knot."

The Alpha snorted with an eye roll, "I still want you to feel good Baby, this isn't just about knots."

"This is about getting your stubborn pup out of me, so yes this is about your fucking knot." With that Joon wasted no time, his hips snapping roughly and quick. Hitting his Omega deep inside, feeling him clench around the Alpha's cock. It was heaven, Jin was leaking so much slick that the slide was made so smooth. "Fuck," Jin grunted. "Hurry Joonie, please."

"Almost there," he muttered with his teeth clenched shut tightly. It only took a few more thrusts before they were locked in place, his cock spasming inside Jin.

Jin reached back, smacking Joon, "roll me over, do you know how heavy this pup is?" He squaked with an air of indignation that only Jin could quite pull off whilst still looking adorable.

The Alpha rolled them to their sides, careful not to jostle his very pregnant mate too much. His hand reached around, wrapping his fingers around Jin's cock, "here let me."

The Omega hissed, "no, not yet. Later, give me a few knots first. I don't want to get too sensitive."

"Baby are you sure? You are so hard and leaking already."

Jin turned his head, a small growl filled his chest, "I think I know exactly what my body needs right now, hmm? Have you ever been 80 years pregnant? No, you haven't so shut up and give me your knot repeatedly until this pup decides to make it's debut."

Kris looked up at her sister, "why are you pouting?"

Kat plopped down on the couch, looking around at all the materials that were scattered around her little sister, "what are you doing? It's a righteous mess in here."

The Omega scowled a bit, "a new trap. Tae has been whining about craving fish for like a week. I figured I'd make a trap and go catch him some so he'd shut up."

The Beta raised her eyebrows, "he's been craving? Aren't you the one that's pregnant?"

"Do not get me started on that shit," Kris groaned, "he's been ridiculous. Saying his back and feet hurt, craving random and strange foods." She grinned a bit, "he cries all the time and about nothing, that part is kinda adorable. But if he rearranges the house one more time, I'm going to murder him."

Kat looked around, it did look different in there from when she was in here last week. "You sure he's not pregnant, because it sure as shit sounds like he is."

"Well, I don't have any of the normal symptoms. When I asked the healer about it last week she said since he's a male Omega that it could be his way of being involved with the pregnancy. We are kinda in new terroritory here."

The Beta smiled, "that is the cutest shit I've ever heard."

"It is, now I'll ask again since you ignored me," Kris muttered with a pout on her lips, "why are you here?"

Kat gasped, her arm flying up to cover her heart as her voice turned whiny, "my sister gets mated and wants nothing to do with me."

She felt the pillow smack her but she didn't stop the pouting, "give it up."

"Fine," Kat sighed as she sat back up. "I'm hot and I wanted to go sit in the river and Jin was going to go with me, but apparently he needs to sit on a knot for the rest of the day to get the baby out. So wanna go?"

Kris rolled her eyes, "yes, even though I'm your last resort."

"Don't act like you don't want to catch some fish for your needy Omega."