31| Kɪɴɢ ꜱᴘᴏɪʟɪɴɢ ʜɪꜱ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ

Hello, Lovelies! I am sorry for the late update. I know, it's extremely late. I'm so sorry. And yeah, I decided to take a break for a month or more. Possibly a month. You might think, it is not good to take a break in the mid of the book. The reason why I did this is, for this chapter, I forced myself a lot to complete and update it. I do not know why? It is, I feel very exhausted. Work pressure or some other, I do not know. I feel weak. So, I chose to do this. Mental health is important. I hope, you all know my situation. So, plz keep supporting my work and wait for the nxt chapter, patiently, please!

I'm not sure how this chptr came out. I forced myself a lot for this. I hope, it did not end up boring u. After reading this chptr, give me an honest review.

-------------------------------------------------------------

AT DWARKA, DELHI...

MIKUL POV:

Being Amod's bodyguard went futile in the end. I should've strived to be Sahor's bodyguard, in that way, I could've killed him too, one day. "Sorry, Megha! I have failed. I am so sorry.", I whisper lowly.

I lay on the floor, feeling weakened by the alcohol. I shouted in frustration, not able to endure of thought, that, she still lives. The ammo I used could go through the bullet-proof glass, yet how it didn't strike her damn head. My thoughts got interrupted by something that whack on my face. I took it and noticed, it is the newspaper. I look up at Ishir, My friend.

"The whole day, you spent inside the room, Isn't it? Not familiar with what is going on outside.", he yelled. I sat up and opens the newspaper. My eyes got widened in shock, reading the headline.

What the Police were doing?!

"You must stop watching the movies. Do you feel just like in movies, people who fight for Justice would win in the end? No!", he spoke, pouring the alcohol into the glass. I crushed the newspaper, getting furious at the amount of Power that Sahor holds. Argh! I wanna kill him.

"Well, in some cases, people win, but, you know what it costs? The Life. Half of your life will end. In reality, it will be unfailingly the Criminals, who win in the end. You lost the fight as well as it has ended in carnage.", he laughed as it held the emotion of incompetence.

"He killed all, wiped out most of the big shots who are all famous for their illegal business, just like him. Today is the Government holiday.", he chuckled and added, it is for the investigation as that Sahor poured blood and fleshes on a road and severed head along with the body parts at Many Politicians' mansion.

"The worst thing is, we both know, he is the damn Culprit. Yet, we cannot do anything. We were fighting at Border for the Country's Safety. But, I think, we need to Protect the Country from him, first. However, we can't do that. Because, we are weak ones.", he grits, swallowing the alcohol. I stayed silent, listening to his words. I wonder if Sahor found out, it is me, who tried to kill his Wife? Possibly, he wouldn't have known.