33| ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛᴇʀʀɪʙʟᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ

AUTHOR POV:

AUTHOR POV:

Dark tree trunks shadowed the sky and the atmosphere darkened as the dead of the night. Amid the silence, loud rustling footsteps can be heard. A heavily-built shadow is entering the river to wash off the blood that daub his hands and axe.

He doused himself

He doused himself. Once the blood got washed out, he swam upward and stood. His lower form is concealed by the water and the upper beefy form is perceptible.

He heard an approaching footstep and it had a hesitation movement. It is feeble. He turns over to see a man who is in his late 40s holding a Gun with shaky hands.

With shaky hands and his whole body shivering in fright, he aimed the Gun at the barrel-chested man. And that man is none other than, but the Boss, CAPONE. The Head of the Capone Organization.

He is also called as Capo dei Capi (GodFather [Boss of All Bosses]).

Capone didn't make any first move and because of it, that man, also known as, Petrus D'amato, the Head of The France Mafia Organization thought to summon him. "Where am I? Take me out of this Forest. Before that, come out of that Shadow. Why I can't see your face? ARGHH! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU?", he shouts, getting frustrated to the core.

Capone came out of the water. It made Petrus scramble back, hastily. He gawks at the height of Capone who is around 7 Feet and also, and his face is not visible, still as something like a dark mist hiding the view. Petrus has found out now, that Capone is definitely not A Human.

"DIE.", he screamed out at the top of his lungs and pulled the trigger, until the Gun is out of Bullets. However, Capone stood still like A Unshakable Rock, but Petrus's breath came short. He looked at his chest to see blood oozing out. All the bullets he punched towards Capone are on his chest now as he breathed his last. His body hit the land. Capone walks off.

Only Capone has the answer to what just happened back there. As he continued to walk, the light is sprinting away and the cloud inherently darkened. Now, it is the morning at 9 in the place, he is in. But, it looks like midnight. Is he cursed? (or) Is Light scared of him? Only, he knows it.