34| ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏ: ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ɪɴ ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇꜱ

AUTHOR POV:

"Umm! Mr.Sulthan, your silence will not help you find who shot your wife. Please, say something. Like, do you have suspicion on anyone?", Bhaskar, the Commissioner of Police asked Sahor. He is above the rank of IGP, Prathap.

He sighed when Sahor did not answer, instead, he stared at the nuptial chain in silence for a moment before he started to holler Aadriti's name using which he calls her, "GODDESS! COME BACK TO ME." It made the Police Officers, Nurses, Hrithik, and the others feel bad for him. Some are jostled by his sudden outburst.

When he tried to go near the surgery room, Hrithik and Param pull him back. "She just fainted. I can wake her.", he screamed. Hrithik responded, "Once she gets enough rest. She will come back."

Hrithik made Sahor sit back on a chair, forced, saying, Aadriti will come back to him, soon. "She has to. She will. I know it. I know. I know. I know.", Sahor said the same sentence over and over again.

Sahor wants her everywhere now. No matter what direction he sees, he wants her presence in it. He thinks, at least, hearing her voice is enough for him.

As he clutched the nuptial chain as if his life depended on it. The nurse gave it to him, since, Aadriti is currently going through surgery. "How did she let that nurse take off the nuptial chain? Ah!"

He tosses the chairs in inexplicable pain from not having His Goddess by his side. Everyone scrambled backward, hearing his scream out like a deranged man.

•••> Their naked form is covered by the sheets as he is hovering over her. Sahor's lips roamed on the curve of Aadriti's ear as he nibbled it, which made her moan.

"Let's remove this too.", he touched the Nuptial chain. But, Aadriti slapped his hand away, warning him, to not touch it.

He gave her a surprised look and stated, he was the one who tied this around her neck on the day of their wedding.

"I know. But, you still can't remove it as it symbolizes Our Union and Our Promise which we made as staying together forever. So, I will not let you remove this.", Aadriti clutch the nuptial chain tightly, in a protective way.

"Goddess, I will tie it back around your neck again, after finishing what we are about to start now.", Sahor whispered in a seductive tone and tried to remove it. In a snap, Aadriti kicked him out of the bed and he ended up falling on the floor with a loud thud.

He grunted and sat up from the lying position. He quickly jumped on top of her, making her squeal loudly. "How dare you kick me out of the bed?", he rasps and starts to pound her, swiftly, making her gasp. She pulls him closer to claim his lips. He smirk, but it faded and turns into pain when she bit his lips, harshly. He cursed loudly as she push him away.

He touched his lips and saw blood drops on his fingers. "You're evil." She giggles and rests her head on top of his chest. He hid the burning sensation, he felt on lips.

She sighed and asserted, "I'll not allow anyone to remove the nuptial chain until I live. It is Mine. Do you get My Point?", Aadriti poked his forehead with her finger as he smiled and gave a nod.

He turned their position as he got on top of her again. He tried to claim her lips as she teased him by tilting her head side to side, making him groan in frustration.