Chapter 19

Rafes POV

She was butt ass naked... in my bed.

See I had no problem with that, obviously. I just didn't know how she was gonna feel when she woke up.

Once I was sure she was sleeping I put her in shorts and t-shirt.

I know you don't really forget shit on Molly but still, I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable.

I had already seen everything but I don't know I didn't want this being turned on me.

I laid next to her and pulled her into me.

"Excuse me sir?" She whispered

"I thought you were sleeping." I said

"I thought I said I wanna sleep naked." She whispered turning around to face me.

"I didn't want you to wake up confused." I told her.

"Why would I be confused?" She whispered into my mouth. Not my ear. My mouth.

"Because you would be naked and I wouldn't be and it would look bad on my part." I whispered back.

"Ok that's kind of right." She giggled.

"Yea." I told her and she smiled up at me.

"Do you like my boobies?" She asked with a grin on her face.

"Oh my god. Yes y/n, I do like your boobies." I chuckled.

"Do you wanna see my boobies?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Go to sleep you can show me tomorrow." I said

"I have to change my tampon." She said and she got up.

She grabbed her bag before going to the bathroom. She came back 5 minutes later and laid down.

"Ok. Night night." She pecked my lips before nestling herself into me.

I smiled looking down at her before going to sleep myself.

Y/n's POV

I woke up the next morning extremely depressed. I felt invincible last night. The best I've ever felt. And it was gone.

I knew that this could happen. But I never expected it to be me.

"Good morning." Rafe kissed my cheek but I didn't react at all.

I just moved closer to him.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I just shrugged and he he held me for a little bit.

"I have to go to the country club soon. Do you want me to take you home or to John B's?" He asked me.

"John B's." I said and he nodded kissing my forehead.

He got up from the bed and I just cuddled more into it.

He got ready while I stayed in bed. When he told me it was time to go I went to the bathroom and changed my tampon before putting my socks on and my shoes in my bag.

"I'm wearing your clothes home." I told him.

"Ok." He said with a smiled and we went to the car.

I slumped against the window with my sunglasses on again.

"How you feeling?" He asked

"Meh." I told him.

"Yea I remember my first time doing molly. You'll be ok though. I promise." He squeezed my thigh.

I nodded just agreeing with him, not having the energy to talk. The ride over to John B's was quiet.

When we got there, Kie was crying to JJ about something. It made me want to cry so I did.