Chapter 22😜😜

YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME FREL BAD SO FINE I DO HAPPY BRIFFIN. WE'LL SEE HOW LONG THIS LASTS FOR😒😒  ALSO WGEN SHOUKD I END THIS STORY?? I DONT PLAN ON IT ANY TIME SOON BUT I NEED TO STOP AT SOME POING😭😭

—————

Billy's pov:

I woke up. It wasn't a dream. My griffin isn't beside me snuggling into my chest like I thought he would. I sat up and just stuck on whatever I could find, which was black jogging bottoms and a grey sweatshirt. I stuck on my white-ish converse and walked over to Griffin's house.

I knocked on the door and his mother answered. "Hello Ms. Stagg, is griffin home by any chance??" "Uhm. Yeah. He's upstairs, please go check on him for me Billy, he hasn't came downstairs all day." She was digging her nails into her skin and I just nodded. I headed upstairs into Griffin's room to find him on the floor passed out. "Holy shit!! Griffin! Griffin, wake up!" I started shaking him and turning him about, he still has a pulse which is good. I sighed, starting to relax knowing that he has a pulse. I scooped him up and put him onto his bed gently, then I sat on the bottom of his bed with my knee bouncing up and down.

A few hours later idk

A few hours have passed and Griffin finally woke up, placing his palm.on his forehead. I immediately shot up and hugged him tightly that he probably couldn't breathe. "You fucking scared me. What the fuck were you doing on the floor?! Are you alright?" He snatched away from the hug and I felt my heart shatter into billions of pieces. "Don't fucking talk to me." I looked down at my feet.

"Griffin, I'm really sorry about yesterday. But please let me explain!" I begged and pleaded with him until he finally gave in, I smiled brightly and my eyes finally gleamed with light. "Okay, so whenever you were in Grab N'Go getting us drinks, Jackie came up to me and started being all flirty and touchy with me, I kept pushing her away but she just wouldn't stop. Then she probably saw you and decided that it was a good chance to make it look like I was cheating, but I swear I wasn't!! Please believe me Griffin, i love you. And only you, Griffin Oliver Stagg." I watched as his cheeks burned up a light red. He put his hand on mines. "I'm sorry about yesterday too. I should've heard you out the first time, I'm so sorry." I figured this would be a good chance to kiss him, so why not? I started to lean in and I placed my hand on his cheek.

Finally, this was it. The feeling I needed back. His soft, sweet, cherry lips were on mines. I wanted this moment to replay forever. I climbed onto him and snuggled my head into the crook of his neck while he started stroking my hair. He put something on tv, but I don't really care what it is. I'm just happy that I'm here with my griffin. I slowly started dozing off with his hands running through my hair. Then I finally fell asleep.

—————

Anyways hi sexys hru you all😘😘 missed you guys and my lovely briffin story

567 words!