Reborn as an Archangel (Valtor)

Introduction:
During one of their battles with Valtor and the Trix, Y/N saves her sister Bloom by sacrificing her own life. But is she truly gone forever?

This is a request from jamiebarnesws on Tumblr. Thank you for your request!

I hope you enjoy!

Published: 10/4/2022 ———————————————

Word count: 1.3k
Warning: Angst and death

Today is just like any ordinary day for the Winx girls. They are fighting the Trix like they always do - seriously, how do they keep coming back? It's like it's impossible to defeat those stupid witches!

Alongside the Winx are the Specialists guys and Bloom's older sister, Y/N. They are helping the girls fight against the Trix as well as whatever minions Valtor has gotten himself lately.

Speaking of the dark wizard, where is he? He's nowhere to be found.

As Y/N is helping Timmy against one of the minions, she quickly notices that Bloom is in trouble. She's all alone with Valtor!

He must be taunting her as Y/N notices the fury in her sister's eyes. She has to help her sister before she lets her magic get out of control!

The Fairy of Angelic Fire doesn't hesitate one second before flying towards them, shielding her sister from the enemy.

Valtor chuckles. "Look who has decided to join us. You came just in time for the show" he says as magic appears in his hands.

"Don't you dare touch Bloom!" Y/N snaps.

Valtor smirks. "Oh, I won't, considering you are in the way" he taunts as he shoves her aside with a simple wave of his hand.

"I recently discovered a new spell - a deadly one, that is. With this spell, I shall kill you, Bloom, and obtain the other half of the Dragon Flame!" he exclaims, giving an evil laughter. He then throws the spell towards Bloom.

"No!" Y/N screams. She immediately throws herself in front of her sister, saving her from Valtor's spell.

As the spell hits her chest, she falls hard to the ground, lifeless.

"No! Y/N!!" Bloom shouts as she hugs her sister's lifeless body, sobbing.

The fighting automatically comes to an end as everyone is looking at the scene.

"Oh, no! Is she...?" Musa asks, not believing what she's seeing.

Icy laughs. "Ha, she's dead! Finally! Now we just need the rest of you annoying little pixies to follow her!" she taunts, showing no sympathy at all.

Valtor sighs. "What a shame, she would have been the perfect minion. Such wasted powers" he says.

As he's about to reconjure the spell, Faragonda, Griffin and Saladin appear. He huffs at that.

"Next time, Bloom, your sister won't be there to save you" he warns as he disappears. The Trix immediately follow him.

"What is going on here?" Faragonda demands.

She immediately notices the Fairy of the Dragon Flame sobbing while hugging her sister's dead body. The Headmistress of Alfea is shocked. She can't believe that one of her students is dead! Valtor has gone too far.

The older woman quickly comforts the crying girl. "It's okay, Bloom. Everything is going to be okay" she gently states.

However, she's not even sure she believes her own words - will everything truly be okay?
______________________________