𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝙄𝙈𝙋𝙊𝙍𝙏𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙋𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿!

First of all, I want to start by saying Happy Halloween! (At least for those who celebrate it.) I have always loved Halloween ever since I was little, and since you all seem to enjoy my writing, I decided to do something a little special for Halloween this year. And of course, what better to start with than our beloved Twisted Wonderland boys who have a special Halloween event! That being said, this isn't dealing with the Halloween event. This is my own take on some Halloween one-shots.

This is where the warnings come in though...

1. This is Halloween after all, a time for spooks, scares, and hauntings, all of which will be in this book, plus many more. There will be dark themes in this book that you have to keep in mind as you are reading. This isn't going to be like the other stories where all of them have happy fluffy feels. Some were purposefully written to be downright creepy and horrific, so please be aware as you are reading this. Of course, I do understand that creepy isn't for everyone, so I will also be posting a book for fall one-shots, one for each of the Twisted Wonderland boys after this, so you can have your fluffy fall feels. Seriously though, I cannot stress this enough! There is creepy stuff in this book! I don't think I wrote anything graphic and overly described (not in the physical sense and at least not to me). I tend to hint at death rather than describe the process of killing someone. There are some things that I got shivers at while writing (maybe because I was listening to creepy carnival music while writing), but please be warned. I know that Wattpad is strict about the guidelines, and I know that some of what has been written here can be considered violent (hence the mature rating and this extremely long warning), but I hope that I eluded to it rather than actually describing it. I find that physiological thrillers are a lot more fun to read rather than flat-out horror, so I tried to do that, but still... SO PLEASE BE WARNED WHEN YOU ARE READING THIS.

2. Second of all, this one is more of a heads-up than an actual warning. Each chapter will have a different character. I am working through the process of publishing an individual story for each of the Twisted Wonderland boys (who, let's be real, have stolen our hearts). These different "Y/N" characters will correspond with their story. For example, Y/N Pinker, Che'nya's twin sister from A Fool's Guide to the In-Between will be paired with Riddle for Riddle's chapter in this book. So be aware that there will be slight spoilers in the chapters. That being said... these one shots are not cannon for the individual stories. These are just Halloween short stories that use the characters from my other stories (because I didn't want to have to come up with thirty-one new characters that I'll only use once).

That being said, I hope you enjoy the book and I wish you all a very Happy Halloween! If you aren't up for the creepy vibes (and possible nightmare material), I will post another fluffy counterpart to this book that focuses on the good parts of Halloween, like candy, pumpkins, and cozy snuggles by the fireplace while watching semi-scary Halloween movies. (I personally love both sides of Halloween so I decided to do both after I realised how creepy I was making these stories).

Also, none of the songs are mine, and I certainly do not own Twisted Wonderland. All rights belong to the original creators, both for the music and the YouTube videos that I listened to! (I didn't post the videos of the songs that I listened to, but if you're interested, I listened to the slowed reverb version of the songs. They added the extra creepy feeling that I was looking for, so if you want to listen to the songs that I did, just look them up on YouTube with the slowed/reverb version!) And if anyone wants to listen to the instrumental music I was listening to while writing this...

Lots of love to everyone and I hope you have a spooky,

𝒮𝓉𝑒𝒶𝓂𝐻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉

Ps. If anyone has any one-shot ideas feel free to request them! You can request from any fandom (not just Twisted Wonderland)