𝟨 | 𝒟𝑒𝓊𝒸𝑒 𝒮𝓅𝒶𝒹𝑒

тнє fαмιℓу σf ѕρα∂єѕ

𝔖𝔬𝔫𝔤: 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔑𝔬𝔩𝔞𝔫 - 𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔯𝔞

f/f - favourite flower

⚜ ————- ⚜Ѽ⚜ ————- ⚜

Deuce shuffled nervously in front of the door, switching his weight from one foot to the other. The silent internal debate was driving him mad. He had been standing in front of the door for nearly ten minutes now, each time almost working up the courage to push the door open, but his hand always froze on the cold metal handle, unable to turn the knob. And each time, he would pull his hand back, unable to push the door open. 

'Come on, Deuce Spade,' he thought, clenching his hadn't tight. 'Just push the door open and ask!' He put his hand on the doorknob again and felt his muscles work to turn it, but just before he could completely open the door, he heard the sounds of approaching students. He quickly jumped away and sped off, his cheeks the colour of Riddle's hair. 

'Coward,' he huffed, returning to his dorm. Thankfully, all the others were out and about, celebrating the fact that it was the weekend, and that for once, they didn't have a ton of homework. The professors had decided to ease up, knowing that no one would be getting anything done with the coming festival.

He let out a groan and flopped down onto his bed, his face mushed into the pillows. He should have just gritted his teeth and done it. Then he wouldn't be lying in his room feeling sorry for himself. 

His phone pinged in the pocket of his jacket and he groaned again, rolling over onto his back and pulling out the small device. His moodiness quickly dissipated when he saw the name on the screen. 

Y/N <3 : Where are you?? 

Deuce frowned and pushed himself up from his bed. His eyes suddenly widened when he realised that he had made plans to go visit Yuu with Ace and Y/N. He sighed and flopped back down onto the bed, his arm shielding his eyes from the light of the sun. He suddenly felt sick to his stomach. 

I'm not feeling too good... Maybe you and Ace should go without me - Deuce

He turned off his phone and set it down on his bedside table. Then he rolled over and grabbed his pillow, tucking it into his chest as he stared at the wall in front of him. All he could think of was how cowardly he had acted only moments ago. 

He heard his phone ping and he snuggled deeper into the pillow, ignoring the sound. He didn't want to deal with Grim and Ace right now. Even Yuu, who was strangely calm compared to the other students in the school, seemed like a chore to deal with. All he wanted to do was bask in the loneliness of his dorm, enjoying the peace and quiet that he was finally getting. That and feeling sorry for himself. 

His phone went off again, the screen lighting up with a message notification, but it was once again ignored as Deuce felt the blanket of sleep flutter down onto his tired body. He subconsciously hugged the pillow tighter and in a matter of moments, he was lost in the world of dreams.

* * * 

Deuce woke to the sound of gentle humming, and the feeling of a delicate touch on his head. It felt as though someone was running their fingers through his hair. He sighed in pleasure and snuggled deeper into the thighs beneath his head... wait... thighs? With a gasp, he shot up, nearly hitting Y/N in his panic.

"Y-Y/N," Deuce exclaimed. He whirled around his dorm and breathed a sigh of relief when he noticed that none of his dorm mates were in the room. He pressed his hand to his forehead and slumped back into the wall, trying to get over the sudden surprise of his girlfriend.