𝟩 | 𝐿𝑒𝑜𝓃𝒶 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓁𝒶𝓇

иσт ѕσ ¢σℓ∂

𝔖𝔬𝔫𝔤: 𝔊𝔬𝔩𝔡𝔢𝔫 - ℌ𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔶 𝔖𝔱𝔶𝔩𝔢𝔰

⚜ ————- ⚜Ѽ⚜ ————- ⚜

Sweat trickled down Y/N's forehead, catching in her eyebrows as she stared at the training dummy in front of her. Slashes that had been made on the torso were slowly spilling sand onto the ground below, the white sand within contrasting with the golden dirt. Y/N gritted her teeth and pushed her sword forward again, this time driving it straight into the heart of the dummy, the blade going straight through the target where the heart would be if this were a true enemy. She panted and pulled away from the dummy, leaving her sword embedded in the coarse fabric. 

As she gathered her breath, she walked over to the bench where her water bottle sat, already uncorked and waiting for her. She lifted it to her lips and guided the cool water to trickle down her throat, relieving her of the aching burn that the afternoon sun had cursed her with. Despite the tank top and shorts, perspiration was inevitable in the heat of Savanaclaw, just as it was back home in Sunset Savannah.

With her thirst quenched, she turned to the dummy and pulled her sword from its chest, cleaning up the mess with a single wave of her pen. She set the sword down on the bench and picked up the wraps. She quickly wrapped them around her knuckles and pulled them tight before turning to another line of dummies that were waiting. 

As Y/N was practising, a group of boys walked by the training ground, pausing when they saw the woman brutally beating the training dummies to a pulp. Not that the dummies cared, or had much say in the matter. 

"Is that L/N," one of the boys asked, his eyes finding the cheetah ears sitting on the top of her head. 

"I think so," his friend muttered, shifting the baskets in his hands. "Think she would be willing to help us with these?"

"Do you think we should bother her," a third asked, struggling with a particularly complicated pile of pirate flag that seemed bound and determined to ensnare him like a spider's web. "She seems kind of busy." The boy spat out the end of the flag and grimaced. 

Before any of them could make up their minds, a junior trotted over, his tiny hyena tail swishing as he approached the cheetah. The boys wanted with bated breath as the vice Housewarden approached the beastwoman, wondering if he would make it out unscathed. Few dared to interrupt Y/N when she was training. The only one exempt from her cold stare was Leona, but everyone knew that it was solely because she was assigned to be his personal guard. Not that he needed it.

"Y/N~" Ruggie sang, walking up behind the woman. "Leona wants you to go and help decorate."

Y/N let out a puff of air and sent her fist flying into the face of the dummy, severing the stitching and sending the head to the ground. It rolled over a few times before coming to a stop, sand spilling from the wound. She sighed and stood straight, flipping her h/c tresses over her shoulder. Without saying anything to Ruggie, she pulled the wraps from her hands and walked over to the bench where her things were, and picked up her sword and duffle bag. 

As she did this, Ruggie noticed the group of onlookers and waved them over. Y/N could start by helping them. 

"Mind helping them first," Ruggie asked, a sly smirk on his face. 

Y/N once more said nothing and simply nodded, pulling on her sleeveless hoodie and leaving it unzipped in the front. She threw her bag over her shoulder and stared at the boys as if waiting for them to lead the way to their destination. Once the three boys realised that she was waiting for them to lead her away, they sped off, muttering about how they had been instructed to transform the dorm into a pirate ship for the coming holiday.