𝟣𝟪 | 𝐼𝒹𝒾𝒶 𝒮𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝒹

ᵗʰᵉ ˢˡᵉᵉᵖʸ ˢʰʳᵒᵘᵈ

𝔖𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔰: 𝔖𝔴𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔚𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 - 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔑𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔥𝔬𝔬𝔡

feat. Ortho Shroud

⚜ ————- ⚜Ѽ⚜ ————- ⚜

Y/N was woken by the sound of the wind rustling the branches outside of her window. She smiled at the sound, rolling over and letting out a groan as she stretched out her half-asleep limbs. Fall. She had mixed feelings about the season. Personally, she prefered the seasons of Spring and Summer, but even she had to admit that there was a stunning beauty that accompanied the fall months. Leaves the colours of pumpkins, air that smelled like fresh rain, and a breeze that swept your hair to and fro, which gave one the perfect reason to bundle up in the fuzzy clothes that one normally had to set aside... Okay, maybe she did like autumn. 

As another yawn slipped through her lips, she sat up, stretching her limbs out, hoping to banish the feeling of sleep that clung to her like a leech. After a moment of shaking out her tired hands, she finally felt awake, and slid out from underneath the blankets, shivering as her feet met the chilly floor of her dorm. With a wave of her hand, two vines floated over to her, each one holding one of the fuzzy slippers that her beloved boyfriend had gotten her for their first anniversary. She slipped them on and giggled as the fibres tickled her soles, tapping the toes together, before skipping off to her bathroom. 

"Ah," she hummed, her eyes tracing the calendar that she had hung on the wall. "Saturday." She stretched her arms behind her again and shook out the last little tingle of sleep. "No classes, no homework, no..."

"Y/N!"

Y/N flinched at the sound of one of the troublesome freshmen. They weren't supposed to be yelling this early. Riddle would have their heads if he heard them. 

The freshman pounded on her door and she huffed, running a hand through her h/c hair. She grabbed her brush from the counter and slowly made her way towards her door, ignoring the urgent pounding on the other side.

"What," she asked tiredly, pulling it open to reveal a terrified Ace.

"Thanks!"

He dove into her room, sliding into the space beneath her bed and disappearing into the darkness. Y/N glared at him. Whatever trouble he was in, she wasn't about to cover his backside. 

"What did you do," Y/N asked, running her brush through her hair as she waited for Ace's pursuer. Hopefully, it would be Riddle. 

"Nothing! I swear!"

Y/N rolled her eyes. For some reason, she doubted that he was telling her the truth.

Not two seconds, a furious-looking Riddle came storming up the stairs, his face flushed its usual red. He was still in his pyjamas, though he was soaking wet, trailing water up the stairs.

"Y/N," he shouted. "Where is he?!"

Y/N silently pointed to the black void beneath her bed and walked off to the bathroom, not wanting to witness Ace's punishment for pranking the dorm head. And on a Saturday no less. He really did have a death wish.

"Ah! Y/N! You traitor!"

Y/N smirked. "You thought I would let Riddle continue looking aimlessly." She brushed out a stubborn knot and set her brush down on the bathroom counter. "Unlike you, dearest Trappola, I am a model student." She poked her head out of the bathroom and smirked. "You are not."