|10|

(A/n:- You will know when you see👀)

"So, where are heading now?" Jungkook asked while holding Jimin close to him and walking out of Jin's clinic.

"My office! I need to check on Jungkook-"

"Huh?" Jungkook halted in his place and then realised what it meant.

"I meant my robot," Jimin cleared his throat and continued to walk with his hands firmly holding onto Jungkook's sleeve.

Of course, it's the robot.

What else could he expect?

"Can I ask you something?" Jungkook began.

"No?" Jimin traced his feet over the ground to check for any stairs.

"Oh okay," Jungkook sighed as he pulled Jimin's hand over his head and lifted him off the ground. Jimin gasped at the sudden move and held onto Jungkook's shoulders, "At least, warn me before you do something!" He complained.

"I am sorry. There are stairs ahead and I didn't want you to get hurt again."

Jimin frowned his lips and plucked the skin around his thumb finger with his forefinger, "What was that you wanted to ask?"

"Oh, that..," Jungkook's cheeks flushed pink with a small smile, "Why did you give your robot my face-"

"Don't pick any wrong hints, Jungkook! The deadline was close and we needed some images. It was just a random pick," Jimin spoke with his eyes shut tight.

"How can you still be the same Jimin? You still can't lie properly," Jungkook chuckled softly and looked at the male who had his fisted hands close to his chest with his eyes still shut.

"I am...not lying!" He retorted.

"Of course, you are just being as honest as a pineapple over a pizza," Jungkook smiled as he stepped down the last stair.

"Hey! I like pineapple over a pizza," Jimin fought back still casually staying in Jungkook's arms though they were standing over the flat ground.

"I haven't forgotten," Jungkook answered in a low tone with his eyes taking in the beautiful brown orbs of Jimin that shone so brightly under the sun.