+ 117 +

"Here we are."

You feel your heart combust with excitement as you watch the car pull into the large parking lot of the mall in front of you, your cheeks unable to hide the bright grin on your cheeks as Jimin turns the car off and looks at you.

"Are you happy Baby Mama?"

"Y-Yes!"

Leaning over and giving you a kiss on the forehead the two of you exit the car and your eyes widen when you hear a familiar shriek, your smile getting even brighter when you see the young girl barreling towards you with an exhausted male running behind her.

"UNNIE!!"

"S-Samyeon!"

When the girl finally reaches you you're immediately pulled into her embrace, her hands resting on your cheeks as she squeals and lightly hops back and forth in excitement.

"I'm so excited!"

"Wh-What are you doing here?"

"Jimin asked me to come since I'm a girl and can help you with girl stuff. I also know what to tell the salon lady!"

Looking back at Jungkook when he finally catches up you giggle at the exhausted glare he sends Samyeon, his hands resting on his knees as he lets out a deep sigh.

"Why am I always the one picking up the spunky teenager."

"Because Unnie has to ride with Jimin and you live closer to me Mister Grumpy Pants."

"Do you have not one inch of respect in your body."

"Nope! Let's go Unnie!"

Giggling and linking arms with Samyeon you both happily begin making your way towards the mall, both of the boys trailing behind you as your chest expands with happiness the second you see the sight of the mall explode when you finally walk in.

I love this place so much...it's...magical...

Once you get up to the salon on the third story of the mall you stick close to Jimin when he walks up to the counter, his hand moving to rest on the small of your back.

"Hi I have an appointment for Y/N at 12:30?"

"Oh yes! Y/N and Miss Samyeon correct?"

"....Huh?"

Turning towards the young girl with a glare Samyeon grins and moves up to stand by you, your hand covering your mouth when a little giggle escapes from your lips at Jimin's immediate frustration.

"Samyeon. Seriously?"

"Well...Jungkook told me the place...so I figured if I'm going to help Unnie then I need to really feel the experience with her."

Oh Samyeon.

Sighing and giving in you and Samyeon follow the stylist back to the black leather chairs as you take your seat, your heart racing when the kind woman shows up and gently touches your hair.

"My goodness you have such beautiful hair. What are you thinking of doing?"

Oh gosh....I'm nervous...

"U-um...sh-short hair..."

"Like to your shoulders?"

"Mhm..."

"Perfect! I think it'll look beautiful on you. What about anything else?"

"Unnie! We should get matching pink highlights!"

"P-Pink highlights?"

Pink hair?

....I'm not sure Jimin will like pink hair...