(9)

The storm finally passed and sun again spread the wings of light.

Today's mornings weather is sunny and bright.

Jungkook just wake up from his sleep.

He looked at the time and it's 12.30 at the noon.

Closing his eyes again groans softly and starts finding someone beside him with close eyes.

But only he got the emptiness and a cold bed.

Jungkook open his eyes and noticed taehyung is not beside him.

Jungkook sit up on the bed with a thud.

"Where is he?", Jungkook mumbled and rubbed his eyes with two palms.

Finally he can hear the humming sound from the bathroom.

And jungkook smiled softly and went to the bathroom.

Taehyung is preparing the bath for them and humming a song.

Didn't noticed jungkook is wake already.

Taehyung is humming and unaware about jungkook came and hugged his waist from the back while he is checking the water.

Jungkook softly kissed on his neck.

Taehyung smiled.

He knows those touches very well.

"When did you wake up gukie", taehyung asked while softly touching his strong arms.

"Just a minutes ago and you're not beside me? I missed your warmth", jungkook speaks and hugged his baby more who is just wearing his panty.

"I was preparing our bath and I missed you", taehyung speaks and turn around and hugged him properly.

Jungkook is still naked.

"Why did you put your clothes on who told you to do that and i love my naked baby more", jungkook teased taehyung and take him in his arms and went to bed.

Jungkook is tired.

"Tired", taehyung asked and jungkook nods and hugged him more.

"Then sleep more. Jin hyung came and woke me up. He wants to spend time with me", taehyung speaks.

"Not happening. Jin hyung can wait but I'm not", by that jungkook's hand went to his manhood.

"You can't live without it isn't you?", Taehyung asked but let jungkook do whatever he wants.

"I can't live without you baby. Those are just body part of yours", by that jungkook squished his ass and taehyung loved it.

But taehyung know what is coming next.

"Tae....", Jungkook called him.

"No gukie we did 7 rounds and I'm still sore", taehyung denied and stop the kiss.

Jungkook removed taehyung's hand and speaks,

"But you have a pain kink isn't it", and taehyung knows he is fucked up.

It's true that he liked it.

Raw and painful.

Before taehyung could speak anything further jungkook already take off his panty and spread his legs.

Jungkook started kissing on his thighs.

Taehyung moans.

-

"My ears bleeds again", Jimin speaks from the outside of the room.

"Why are they always having sex whenever we came to call taehyung", Yoonji replied.