xxi

Why are we afraid of darkness?
➳➳➳

[comment your thoughts and vote, please :)]

Harry entered his bedroom angrily shutting the door behind him with a loud thud. He didn't even realise how fast he went from being calm to being furious in just a matter of minutes . He groaned loudly kicking the door with his foot. How dare she say those things? How dare she slap him? She is so unpredictable, he can't control her. She is so... different. She looks so small and fragile but in fact she is the complete opposite. She challenges him and even though he hates to admit it he likes that. He likes the way her crystal blue eyes look at him, the way her heart beat raises when he approaches her or he kisses her. God those lips, they taste like expensive wine and he just can't get enough he wants to get drunk. She is so tempting and addictive he still can't forget the way her body felt pressed against his and her soft moans. She got under his skin and he can't shake her off, he wants more and more of her. What is she doing to him? Maybe it's the fact that she looks so innocent and angelic, almost perfect too perfect to be true. He is afraid to touch her but at the same time his body is aching for it, he wants to have her in every way possible. He will ruin her, he knows it.

"FUCK!" he cursed loudly running a hand through his hair in frustration. He should have stayed away from her then things would never get this complicated, then he wouldn't have to feel the way he did when he saw her earlier wearing nothing but that damn shirt which barely covered anything. He wanted her right there and then until she opened her pretty mouth and said those things. Then he realised how much of a fucked up person he really was.

A soft knock was heard on the door and Harry walked hesitantly towards it before finally deciding to open it. When he did Agnes stood there with sleepy eyes and and a worried look on her face. He immediately felt bad for waking her up.

"Harry, my child. Are you ok?" she asked reaching her hand out to touch his.

"I'm sorry for waking you up Agnes. It's nothing important. " he told her but she knew him too well to believe that. She knew that something was upsetting him.

"You can't fool me Harry." the old lady told him and walked inside his bedroom. She sat on the bed and motioned for him to go and sit next to her. Harry sighed knowing that he couldn't do anything to avoid this conversation and did it.

"Now tell me. I didn't wake up this late for nothing." she stated making him chuckle lightly. Harry rested his elbows on his lap taking his head in his hands and let out a deep breath. He didn't know how to start or what to say to her.

"I just... she irritates me so much." he said and looked at her seeing the smile that was formed on her face.

"And why is that? What did the poor girl do to you?" she asked.

"She doesn't listen to a word I say, she constantly disobeys me and she has a big mouth. She can't shut up." he tried to explain raising his voice a bit.

"And that scares you." she stated. Harry looked at her confused and shook his head.

"No I'm not scared."

"Let's be honest here. You, my boy, are a control freak you like to control things and you have everything planned out you don't like it when things don't go as you want them to. So to have someone in here who you can't control actually scares you." she said and smiled. Harry stared at her dumbfounded, the possibility of her speaking the truth crossed his mind but he denied to admit it. Harry Styles is not scared of anything.

"Either way I can't stand her."

"Because she makes you feel things." she was quick to add again.