Basket 30

Third POV

As the two teams began packing up in order to head home for the evening and prepare for their next games, (Y/N) had one more thing to do as she took her hair out of its beautiful updo, letting her long locks flow down her back as she shook her head a couple of times. Taking another quick drink from her water bottle, the triple threat set it on the bench before turning and heading towards the orange team's side.

Time for a little payback in her own book when she saw that her target had his back turned to where he couldn't see her approaching, perfect, as a mischievous grin appeared on the girl's face. Taking a couple more steps toward him, the tall girl pounced.

"You are a sly little fox, bunny," Naoki heard his older cousin's voice coming from right behind, which nearly scared the boy out of his skin as he let out a tiny yelp before feeling (Y/N) put her arm around his shoulders and hearing her giggles and snickers.

The rest of Shutoku turned towards their manager when they heard him let out his tiny screech and were a little surprised to see the (h/c) haired girl standing there, holding her younger cousin close to her as the boy recovered from the little fright, taking a couple of deep breaths as he held his chest to try and stop his heart from leaping out here in front of everyone.

"Hachi...you can't do that to me," the pink haired boy whined as the girl let out a couple more laughs.

"Well, I saw an opportunity and I took it. But you, sir, have become even more sly than I would've ever thought," (Y/N) responded as she leaned down a little bit toward the boy's face, just to make him a tad nervous.

Naoki only responded with a sulky little pout in order to make his older cousin feel a little bad for him. But it didn't work, not one bit. Instead, she only embarrassed him a little bit by placing a sloppy kiss on the bunny's cheek, causing him to almost combust. As the triple threat continued hugging on her cousin, the girl noticed the rest of Shutoku along with their coach watching the two of them.

Getting off of Naoki but still keeping her arm around his shoulders, the tall girl turned and smiled at the rest of the team, Midorima being the closest to her. She could see he was kind of but kind of not disappointed with the results, but there was something there that told her he wanted to show her so much more.

Grinning up at her friend, (Y/N) reached up and snatched the green haired boy's glasses, placing them on her face as Takao snorted in the background, not believing that Midorima had just let her take his glasses like that. The others couldn't either. And the shooting guard didn't seem all that bothered by it at all, which was incredible.

"Don't forget to stretch, Shinny Boy. That goes for all of you," the triple threat reminded the boys as she grinned brightly at them.

For once in a long time, Midorima found himself blushing at the girl's gesture. She looked good with glasses, his glasses. And that joyful spirit that he had wanted to see again so badly was finally coming back once again. The girl was determined when she played, but he had felt what he had felt back when they played in middle school.

That overjoyful spirit that could be felt and spread throughout all of its members, it brought out the best in the players. That will to just have fun. Her spirit seemed to be fully recovered, and Midorima had to admit because of her and Kuroko, the miracle shooting guard was a much better player.

Now, (Y/N)'s eyes were closed when she put on his glasses, and was in for quite a shock once she had opened up her (e/c) eyes. Everything was blurry and seemed too zoomed up. The triple threat went wide eyed and blinked a couple of times.

"Geez, you've got some bad eyeballs, Shin. Holy moly," the tall girl commented as she pushed the glasses down on the bridge of her nose, blinking a couple more times.