Introduction 2

Everyone calmed down and allowed the rest of the morning to continue without much difficulty. Things almost descended into chaos when Harry woke to find strangers in his home, but Rose was able to calm him and explain that she knew them.

The elves had been given breakfast duty when it was clear that Rose was no longer in the mood or mindset for them. The entire house (including the Avengers) had awoken and enjoyed breakfast before nine. Steve had a brief reunion with Bucky and they all got themselves comfortable in the theater room. Once the two men were done, they came inside the theater room just as Rose began to work her magic and expand the room.

The wizards and witches watched in awe at her show of wandless magic. Katya and Alec looked at her with soft smiles.

"How about we all take our seats and allow the group to introduce themselves. The floor is yours, loves." Rose gave them a broad smile.

The group of newcomers stepped up to the front of the room. The room was eager to hear who these people were. The witches and wizards could practically feel the magic rolling off of most of them.

A redheaded woman and a raven haired man stepped to the front.The wizarding groups gasped at how easy the girl looked like Rose. They had seen her before but now that they were paying attention, the likeness was very clear.

"God there are too many red heads here." Tony muttered.

Katya rolled her eyes at his comment. "Hello to you too, uncle Tony."

"Just get on with it." a voice piped in from behind her.

She gave the person who said it a glare before turning back around. "I am Katya Barnes, or most commonly known as Tia Barton. I am Rosemarie Barton and James Barnes daughter." She then pointed to the tall young beside her. "This is my twin brother, Aleksander."

The young man nodded in greeting. "Alec, just Alec. Only mom calls me Aleksander and that was normally when I got in trouble."

"Wait, but why didn't you come earlier?"

"Why are you so much older than when we left you?"

"Who is James Barnes?"

"I'm confused."

"Why weren't you mentioned earlier?"

"Okay, slow down! We can only answer so many questions at once." Alec shouted over the chaos.

Questions were only answered after everyone calmed down.

"I'm James Barnes." A gruff voice said as he stepped forward to the front from the comfort of the shadows behind the group. "I didn't get introduced until the movie we're about to watch."

"I would have told you guys about them, but I wanted to surprise you when they came up in the movie." Rose added.

"Yeah, well we are older because the younger us were more comfortable staying in the past. No big deal, just personal preference. Aunt G was happy to watch us." Alec took charge again.

"We were all too happy to see you guys together again. We don't see you guys very often in our time." Tia smiled at them all.

Ron spoke up. "So let me get this straight. Your biological parents are Rose and..."

"Bucky. Just call me Bucky." Bucky answered.

"I'm sure the movie will explain everything. I'm Sam Wilson and this is my sister Sonya." Sam walked forward, close to Bucky and pointed to his little sister.

"I am Malachai Kane, but you may call me Kai. I mentored Rose in magic when she was just a child." Malachai said with a smirk.

Tia grabbed a blonde man and a girl with pitch black hair and dragged them into sight. "This is Andrew and Amanda Silva. Andrew is Alec's best friend and Amanda is mine." She waved a thoroughly inked up woman to the front. "This is Takara Blackheart, Amanda's girlfriend and my other best friend."

Alec stepped in to finish. "This is Emerson Zabini and Nadia Bellesque. They're dating and they are also my best friends."

"Zabini?" Draco sat up at the mention of his best friend's surname.

"Yeah, I'm Blaise Zabini's son. I don't know who my mother is, so don't ask. I was left with my dad's assistant and she didn't see who dropped me off. And yes, you are my god father." Emerson answered before Draco could ask. He tried not to laugh at the looks everyone except the new arrivals gave him. "What?"

"Your mom just left you?" Euphemia asked in horror.

"Yes. My dad said that his assistant found me in a carrier in his office with a note saying that I was his. The assistant watched me until he came back from lunch. He got a DNA spell done at Gringotts. It was confirmed that I was his, but the mother was undisclosed. Dad admitted that he...got around in his young age, so he doesn't have a clue who it could be." Emerson shrugged.

"And you're...okay with that?" Lily asked slowly.

"Yeah. My dad gave me a happy and adventurous childhood. He got married to another wizard when I was three, so I don't really remember not having another parent. It would be nice to know who she is, but I'm not exactly depressed over it."

It was a silent agreement across the room to drop the subject. Emerson seemed fine and had no problems talking about it, but no one wanted to linger on the subject and make it awkward.

"Is that all?" Harry asked the group. They all nodded and went to have a seat in the newly added section.

"So, I guess we should get started." Rose nodded to herself and grabbed the remote. Before she could click anything, the lights dimmed and the screen started.

"Well I wasn't expecting that." Tia blinked rapidly.

Another video started.

"Will you stop teaching our kids archery. I let you have Audrey and Wren, but you took my son anyways." Rose huffed and pouted.

"You have Tia. She was using a blade." Clint defended himself.

"Yeah, and you can teeth me, mommy." Olly called out from his place in Dorcas's lap. Dorcas cooed at the little boy.

"Thank you, love." Rose smiled at her son.

Tia and Alec looked at eachother in alarm. Olly almost took his hand off the last time he held a blade.

Bucky hid his smirk. He knew better than to tell Rose that Olly had an affinity for knives. She would accuse him of trying to steal her son from her.

"I think it's in the clear. You can start now." James said eagerly. She wants to see more of his daughter.

Authors Note:

Remember that I own none of the edits, pictures, or gifs.

I also don't own Harry Potter or anything within the MCU.