Admin: Elle(Leah)

Hi my name is Leah but I go by Elle, I've recently just joined the Rose Angels Community as an admin. I'm 13 and my pronouns are she/her. I joined the Rose Angels Community to help people going through trauma.

But some people don't think other people will understand what they've been through or help them so I've took it upon myself to share a little but of my story and why I would like to help more people.

TRIGGER WARNING MY STORY INCLUDES: SA, SH, DOMESTIC ABUSE, DRUG ABUSE, AND ALCOHOL ABUSE.

So I was born August 31st 2009 into an abusive family well not really family but dad I had 4 older siblings at the time the eldest one being 6 at the time. Growing up through ages 0-4 I guess I never realized what was going due to me being so young but when I was old enough to realize it was to late. My dad had been abusing my mom for years even before my eldest brother/sibling was born he's now 19. Some of the time if me, my siblings, and mom where lucky the police would get called and he would get put in jail. The longest time only consisted of like a year or two. But he would get out and do the same thing over again. When he would get mad at us for doing the littlest thing like spilling something over he would hit us.

By age eight I was pretty much the golden child good grades, never disrespected no one, never said no. Now that I look back on I wish I knew how to say no without constantly feeling guilty about it. Not being able to say no led me on that couch with my old cousin, with a pillow on my legs for comfort watching a new cartoon that had just came out. He touched me and made me think it was ok so ok that sometimes I still blame myself for letting him do maybe if I hadn't been wearing my flared jeans and purple gem stoned T-shirt it wouldn't have happened. I don't think I would blamed myself more if that was the only time he did it, it wasn't. Almost every time I would go to my grandma's house or he would come over to play video games with my brother it would happen. After a few months it finally stopped he stopped.

I thought wow life's gonna be so much better but honestly it just went down hill my mom and dad got together again he started doing really bad drvgs, taking her money, abusing her. At one point we were basically homeless having to switch between both sides of the family's houses. Still can believe all of that happened at ages 8-11.

I started sh at 12 but stopped soon because for me it didn't help I didn't feel pain or the release of pain everyone else felt I just felt numb I had no one to go to, no one to talk to or to confine in it was almost sick.

Now at age 13 I wish I could say things are getting better but to be honest everything's just taking a turn for the worst. So when Val came to my message board talking about joining a community to help people I thought I can't help myself so why not help other people, so yeah.

If you ever need to talk about anything here are some of my socials:
TikTok: noheartz4elle
Snapchat: elles.pvtlife
Instagram: not.ur.fav.leaaaahhhh
Discord: elle-#5299
Wattpad: athenagdds
Email: gatlinleah70@gmail.com