46

"Hang those up higher Taehyung," Jin demanded before turning his sharp eyes to Jungkook, "I know that you aren't doing what I think you are doing?"

Jungkook squeaked before darting to hide behind his mate, Kat rolled her eyes and stepped out of the way so Jin had full access to the Beta that was eating the snacks he'd been fretting over for the past three hours. "Have at him Jin because I'm fairly sure I saw him stick is finger into the icing on the cake."

"YOU DID WHAT?"

"Kkkkkaaaaaaaatttttt, why would you, oh shit," Jk yelled as he took off running out of the door almost barreling down Yoongi and Jimin who were carrying in a large wooden box.

"What the hell Jungkook?" Jimin screamed as he scrambled to make sure they didn't drop the gift in their hands.

"Sorry Mins, gotta go before I die."

"That's right, you little shit. Joon grab him!" Jin screamed at his mate that was coming towards Jungkook with a confused look on his face. But of course Joon did as Jin demand, he all but clotheslined the poor Beta and threw him over his shoulder.

"Is there a reason that you two are fighting on such a joyous day?"

Kris snickered, "Jungkook keeps eating the food Jin made."

"Jin, it's Kook. You know he's incapable of being around food without eating it. You know how much he puts away on the daily, he's like a pup. If he sees food, he's gonna eat it."

"Yeah," Jungkook cried with his face smushed into the Alpha's back. Joon reached up and swatted his ass making Jungkook kick his feet in the air and scream about how unfair all of this was.

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday our little Minhee, Happy Birthday to you."

Minhee had just tore into her cake when there was a knock on the door, Jin looked at his mate, "did you invite anyone else?"

"No, I mean I told some people it was her birthday but that we'd have a public party next weekend."

Jin stood up walking over to open the door, but before he got there Kat, Kris, Jimin, and Yoongi all gasped as tears started to fall. The door swung open and there standing on his porch was Mandy. "Hi," she whispered. "I, I hope it's okay that I came. I heard it was Minhee's birthday today and-"

She didn't even get to finish before she was pulled into Jin's arms and the Omega was sobbing into her hair, Mandy awkwardly patted his back with one arm. "You are always welcomed wherever we are, we aren't a pack without you."

"Stop hogging my bestie," Kat grumbled. As she pushed Jin out of the way and wrapped her arms around Mandy, Kris wiggling her way into the hug as well. "I've missed you so much, come meet the boys."

Mandy found herself with a lap full of pups, all four of the pups wanting to be as close to the Alpha as possible. Minhee was right in the middle and any time on of the others tried to move her she'd growl at them. "I brought gifts for the kids. I wasn't sure what they wanted or needed so I went with practical."

For Minhee she made leather shoes that will keep her feet warm in the snow this winter, for Isaac, Liam, and Edwina she made pants that had leather on the knees to protect them when they crawl. It made all the parents cry, which freaked Mandy out thinking she'd done something wrong. Jimin and Yoongi scooted closer to her, wanting to calm her down. "I'm glad you came."

"It was time," she whispered back as she laid her head on Yoongi's shoulder and reached out to grab Jimin's hand, "it's time to come home."

"I know that everyone is super happy that Mandy is back, and trust me I am too, but I have something I've been dying to tell you guys." Kat looked at her two mates, "we're having another pup, only one this time though."

"Wow, that was fast," Jimin mumbled.

Mandy snorted, "I'm surprised it took her this long if I'm being honest. You've seen her obsession with knots."

Kat glared at her friend wanting to throw something at her, but since all the pups were sitting on her she was safe, "you won't have the pup shield forever Alpha."

The Alpha was playing with Minhee, "what's this pretty girl?" She asked as she held up the crocheted wolf that Hobi made for the little pup. Her head popped up looking at Jin, "this looks like my wolf."

Jin snorted, "since that day she saw you in the woods, she was a little obsessed. It took us forever to calm her down after you left. She wasn't happy until Hobi gave her that toy, it goes everywhere with her now." Jin frowned, "little brat doesn't care about her parents wolves at all."

"Should I shift? It's her birthday after all and if it would make her happy, I'll do it."

"Would you really?" Jin gasped, "that would be like the best present ever for her. Better than anything else she got."

"Yah, we spent like a whole ass week on that toy box," Jimin grumbled.

Jungkook grinned, "it's really nice, you should make one for the boys, or two so they don't have to share. Isaac loves green and Liam likes black."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "you are literally a better builder than I am, you can make it."

"I'm building houses, you build all the cool little shit," he shrugged.

Mandy got up, walking into the other room so she could shift, as soon as she walked out Minhee squealed and screamed 'pwetty!' as she ran as fast as she could directly towards the Alpha. Mandy got down on her belly, crawling towards the toddler. She was so patient, letting the four pups climb all over her, pull on her fur, at one point Isaac was biting the Alpha's ear.

"Do you think since she's back she'll go back to healing? I know how happy it made her and the current healer would love the help."

Joon hummed as he wrapped his arms around Jin, "I sure hope so."