Chapter 12 🌹

[Name] was currently waiting for some of his classmates to arrive in order to train for the sports festival. He was waiting for Midoriya, Ashido, and Kirishima to arrive as Aoi, Naho, Sumi, and Kiyo were setting up the training room, Shinobu had given permission for [Name] to invite others round to train due to the sports festival not being far away.

[Name] was wearing a usual and casual training outfit as he waited patiently, watching Aoi fill the cups up with medicated water that never smelled appealing. Soon, Naho heard the door and went out to greet the guests and guide them into the training room.

"Woah! Tsuyuri, your home is amazing!" Ashido admired as [Name] nodded in reply.

"Huh? What's this?" Kirishima sked looking at the cups in front of where [Name] was sitting.

"This is reflex training," Aoi explained. "You need to throw the medicated water at your opponent. However, if they block the cup, you cannot use it."

Kirishima sat down first as he grimaced at the medical water. "3, 2, 1,." The three girls counted down, and before Kirishima could react, he was splashed with the water.

"W-What!?" He yelled as he took in the sight of his now soaking clothes. "Again! Let me try again!"

"3,2,1."

splash

"Again!"

splash

"One more time!"

splash

"Come on! One last time!"

splash

Kirishima was drenched at this point, and Aoi sent him off and replaced him with a nervous Midoriya, who looked at [Name] in fright at his speed.

"3,2,1,"

However, instead of getting splashed immediately, Midoriya was able to grab a cup, but a delicate hand on the top of the cup blocked it before...

splash

Midoriya was now soaked in the green liquid as he spat out some that had gotten into his mouth.

"Um... I don't want to do th-"

"3,2,1"

splash

"That's enough," Aoi ordered, and Midoriya was replaced with Ashido, who had a determined look on her face.

"You're going down Tsuyuri, I'll show those boys whose bo-" Ashido was so busy ranting she didn't hear the countdown and...

splash

"Ew!!" Ashido shrieked as she stood up from the cold, disgusting liquid while [Name] smiled his signature smile.

"Alright, I believe that's enough," Aoi sighed as she and the girls cleared the table and cups away. "Next full body training, which in simpler terms is just tag," She said as [Name] stood next to her.

"You'll be up against me first, then [Name]," Aoi said as [Name] stood over at the side as Kirishima was sent first.

"Begin!" Naho yelled as Aoi began to run with Kirishima chasing after her, clearly not using any of his brain to figure out how to capture her and instead just running while Aoi thought strategically.

Once the timer went down, the girls called out that Kirishima had lost, to which he began sulking, but also complimented Aoi on her speed. Next was Ashido, who surprisingly was able to just grab Aoi by the back of her uniform "Congrats!" The girls cheered for Ashido.

Midoriya was up last, and he had been closely watching Aoi so far, but once the chase began, he immediately grabbed her because he knew she tended to go to the right first. Aoi was quite surprised at his observation, and Aoi and [Name] swapped places, and now [Name] was going to be the chaser.

At last, Kirishima was up again, and he was determined to beat [Name] at one thing at least.

"Begin!"

[Name] looked like he disappeared and reappeared, grabbing onto Kirishima's collar just as he was about to move.

"Eh!?"

.

.

.

Continuously, throughout the day, the group tried many different training routines and exercises, yet none were quick enough or strong enough to beat [Name]. At the end of the day, Shinobu entered to see three exhausted teenagers and one that was perfectly fine.

"Oh my! Isn't this a sight to see? Aspiring heroes down for the count!" Shinobu smiled as she walked over as the depleted students weakly lifted their heads to look at the woman. However, Midoriya suddenly shot up and began fanboying at the sight of the hero.

"I-INSECT HERO! KOCHO SHINOBU!!!" Midoriya yelled out as he scrambled to his bag and pulled out a notebook and a pen, rushing back over to Shinobu and begging for an autograph, to which Shinobu blinked in confusion before smiling again and took the pen, writing her name delicately before drawing a butterfly at the top right corner of her name. "Thank you very much!"

[Name] watched the encounter with such confusion that it made Ashido giggle slightly from her position on the floor.

"It is getting a bit late. If you would like, you can stay over for the night if your parents allow. There are a lot of villains at night and it would damage my pride as a hero if you got hurt on your way home," Shinobu smiled, and all three went and got their phones to call their parents.

On Midoriya's end, [Name] could hear his mother freaking out, but eventually, after some reassurance and Midoriya handing the phone to Shinobu, who hearing a trusted hero's voice on the phone, she calmed down and agreed.

Shinobu chuckled as she handed the phone back to an embarrassed Midoriya. "She's quite a caring mother, isn't she?" Midoriya nodded at the woman's words.

"We're having okonomiyaki. Is that alright with everyone, no allergies?" Shinobu asked, to which everyone reassured her it was fine before she left back to her office.

"[Name] and friends! Food's ready!" The three girls spoke in sync as [Name] got up, with the others trailing behind him, their stomachs already growling excessively.

[Name] sat down and the others followed, with Ashido sitting next to him and Midoriya and Kirishima sitting opposite him. Soon, plates of the savoury pancake were set down in front of them by a nervous Kakushi, who bowed before quickly leaving.

After a quick thank you for the meal, everyone tucked in, with Kirishima eating much quicker than everyone else. It reminded [Name] of a very enthusiastic Hashira with a great appetite and appreciation for such meals.

Soon, the meal was devoured, and Naho took Ashido to her room, Sumi with Midoriya, Kiyo with Kirishima, and [Name] went back to his room ready to rest for the day. Lying down on the bed, [Name] looked at the ceiling as he thought about the day. "Is this... what it's like to have friends?"

'Kanae, I'm not as lonely as I used to feel'