Arc 2 - Daddy's star toy - Not a good time?

Day 6: First Time

Only gods and Wen Chao knew how long Wei Wuxian was laid down and struggling with the stretch in his backside. He was slowly getting used to it so it did not hurt as much as before. In the end, it actually even felt kind of good. After this was over, he may even want to try experience with his limits a little.

But if only someone touched him and helped him to feel more comfortable. The aphrodisiac had taken full effect a while ago and his member stood rock hard, throbbing and utterly unsatisfied.

He had been once again whipped several times and ordered to pleasure the woman. He was doing so as he was listening to somewhat frantic activity around. Since he could not see, he only had his ears and imagination to rely on.

It seemed like only the woman was still around him, Wen Chao and Wen Zhuliu had left him alone with that inflatable toy stuck in his back end. They were preparing for the next act.

There were sounds of flesh touching flesh and if Wei Wuxian was not mistaken, which with his amount of experience he believed he was not, at least one of them was once again stroking himself to hardness. They had not been satisfied with coming only one time.

"Wen Zhuliu, is he ready now? I cannot wait. I want to enter him already."

Wen Chao's voice prompted the other man into action. Wei Wuxian heard steps approaching him and his body started trembling. It was partly because he dreaded what else they would use him for. But partly also because he could not wait for them to touch him.

Or at least to ram into him with enough abandon to hit his prostate well so he would be able to come on his own. He had done it so many times with Lan Zhan, he was sure he could do it again if only he tried hard enough and imagined a certain someone's member being the one thrusting into him instead of Wen Chao's or Wen Zhuliu's.

The woman above him moved more frantically and then came. She stilled and Wei Wuxian allowed himself to stop licking her for the moment. She would of course demand of him to clean her up, but it would probably take several minutes, she must be pretty sensitive now.

Something tugged at the rim of Wei Wuxian's hole, stretching him even further beyond the limits already expanded by the toy. Wei Wuxian's hips buckled upwards and away, he tried escaping the sensation. In was no use though, a strong hand landed on top of his abdomen and pushed him harshly against the car's bonnet.

He whined wordlessly through his gritted teeth. It had already been a little too much before, even if he had somewhat gotten used to it. This, it was impossible.

However, Wen Zhuliu apparently did not share his assessment: "It should be fine now, Young Master. He should be able to take both of us without much difficulty. I do not believe it will be unpleasant for you."

A hysterical half sob half laugh escaped Wei Wuxian's lips. So this was what they had planned for tonight. It was his first time hearing about it. Of course, no one had run it through him beforehand. He was very unsure if he was ready for such a thing.

He had heard from his co-workers that it required much preparation and could hurt really badly if done wrong. On the other hand, it could apparently also be amazing and completely mindblowing, based on how it was executed. He would have never thought that he would get to do it before properly thinking about the option.

And with Wen Chao and Wen Zhuliu no less. He had little doubts about the outcome being or not being pleasurable for him. They had already proven to not be the most caring or careful partners.