★Ⓒ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎ 6★

Previously on A weird night

"I mean exctally that I can't find her."

"Welcome Elijah." Nova open the door for him but he didn't enter all he did was stare at her with slight distrust.

"Who might you be?" Elijah wanted to know who this girl was because he felt a sense a familla bond between them and that's odd, the only people that has this bond with him is his family ofcourse but she wasn't part of his family so why did he feel this way.

"I'm the person that you will want on your side when Klaus comes for the doppelganger." He looks intrigued but still cautious.

"And why do I want you on my side." Nova put on her best looking evil smirk.

"That's for me to know and for you to dot dot dot."He narrowed his eyes at me. Elijah didn't likes this one bit, the thing was not a lot of people were willing to help him with out cost. what does this woman want? does she know klaus? and What does she want with Klaus? these thoughts swarmed around Elijah's mind. These questions were left unanswered as she turned around and walk further into the abandoned house. He had no other option than to follow her. They arrive at the main room. Elena hears them. She pales and turns her head. Elijah looks at her his eyes widens in surprise, rushes over to her. He looks at her and smells her neck.

"Human. It's impossible. Hello there." He smiles at her. He then glances around the room to see the woman that opened the door and Rose-Marie and Trevor.

"Oh where are my manners my name is Nova Bennett and I want to bargen their freedom." She turns his attention to her. He narrowed his eyes at her.

"I'm listening." He didn't know where this was going but he wanted to know this woman, he didn't know why.

"I know where Mikael is." There is was the peice of information that could get me killed. He visibly tensed. I waited for hie reaction but it never came. He grabbed my arm and Elena's.

"We have a long journey head of us. We should be going." Elena looks at Rose and then glances at me.

"Please, don't let him take me." She trembled in fear whereas I was mentally punching myself, this was not the way I wanted things to go.

"One last piece of business and we're done." He lets go of the girls and walks toward Trevor and circles him like a predator that's waiting for its prey.

"I've waited so long for this day, Elijah. I'm truly, very sorry."

"Oh no, your apologies are not necessary."

"Yes, yes it is. You trusted me with Katerina and I failed you."

"Oh yes you are the guilty one and Rose helped you because she was loyal to you and that now I honor. Where was your loyalty?"

"I beg your forgiveness."

"So granted." Trevor smiles at him before Elijah could raise his hands Trevor was gone. His eye instantly went to Nova who stood proudly in front of him.

Bonnie was greatly confused when she got a message from her sister telling her to tell the Salvatore brothers to meet her at a specific palce, and when she looked up the place it was about 300 miles away from Mystic Falls then it clicked, she quickly called Stefan to inform him about her lastes findings. After she called him she tried many times but failed to get her sister.

"Come on Nova pick up." She groaned in frustration. Every time Bonnie tried calling her sister it went straight to voice-mail.

"Well that didn't go the way I wanted it." Nova shrugged. He looks at Elena an then at me.

"Come." He gestured to get closer to him. I do but Elena doesn't, come on girl when a handsome man like that tell you come, you come.

"No and what about the moonstone?"

"Really Elena?" I rolled my eyes at her and Elijah looks at me.

"What do you know about the moonstone?" His eyes were still on me as he talked to Elena.

"I know that you need it and I know where it is." I know Elena was kind of stupid in the show but Wow, watching on a tv and watching it in real life is something way different.

"Yes." Why can't he stop looking me it is getting a little creepy.

"Could you stop." I snapped and he kept staring, I glared at him.

"I can help you get it."

"Tell me where it is."

"It doesn't work that way." She was putting on a brave face, her hands are slightly trembling and her leg was bounce.

"Are you negotiating with me?." He turns to look at Rose, he finally looks somewhere else.

"It's the first I heard of it." He glazes into Elena eyes trying to compel her but it doesn't work, he then sees her necklace.

"What is this vervein doing around here?" How the hell didn't he recognize the necklace it was his sister's. He snatches the necklace from her neck and throws it. He grabs her head and compels her.

"Tell me where the moonstone is." Elijah demand.

"In the tomb, underneath the church ruins."

"What is it doing there?"

"It's with Katherine." I smirked at this and I think Elijah and Rose saw but both of them decided that they would keep quiet but they did look at her suspiciously when she wasn't looking "Interesting."

"Um No it's not." I just wanted to get the last word in.

"How so." Before I could say anything we heard a noise, well they came fast.

"What is that?" Elijah walked closer to Elena and I.

"I don't know." Rose looked lost and confused.

"Who else is in this house?" I could say who but what fun would that be.

"I don't know." He grabs Elena and I. They go in another part of the house. Stefan and Damon are moving around them with their super speed. Elijah throws Elena and I in Rose's arms.

"And let the story unfold." I chuckled and whispered Evanesco. I closed my eyes and thought of the place I sent Trevor.