128

Colby's POV

"What do you think?" I asked as Carter looked around his new room.

"How do you have so much money?" He asked then plopped onto the bed. "I'm the owner of a big company." I said as Juniper fussed.

"What?" I asked and looked at her. "She's probably hungry." Jenna said causing me to sigh.

"Can we wait until all of your siblings are settled in?" I asked and looked at the baby on my hip.

She had a blank expression on her face which led me to believe that I could finish what I was doing.

I didn't really have any idea on how to take care of a baby but talking to her like she was an adult seemed to be working.

"Great. Next stop, your room." I said to Jenna and turned to go into the next room over.

"This is perfect." Jenna said with a small smile. I think she was grateful that she didn't have to share with her brother.

I never had a sister but I would assume sharing a room with a growing boy was probably far from fun.

"I'm glad you like it." I said then sighed. "Let me or the guys know if you need anything." I said then went to leave the room with Juniper.

"When are you going to tell us?" Jenna asked, causing me to stop. "Tell you what?" I asked and turned to her.

"That Jule is dead, too." She said with a bland tone. I knew it bothered her, but she was trying to not show it.

Classic Julia move.

"She's not dead. She is injured though, and I don't know when she'll get better." I said with a sigh. I didn't want to tell her about all of this, but she was mature and smart.

She knew something was up.

"What happened?" She asked as I shook my head. "Don't worry about it. Just stay patient until she wakes up. She'll be happy to see you." I said then turned and left the room.

Now that I was alone with just Juniper, I knew I needed to feed her.

"That's fucking weird." Kat said as I walked into the kitchen. "What is?" I asked blandly, going towards the fridge.

"You with a baby on your hip." She said then took a bite of the rice in the bowl in front of her. "Yeah, well get used to it." I said and grabbed a jar of applesauce. "Where's Jules?" She asked as I sighed.

"At the office. You should go visit her." I said and grabbed a spoon. "Why aren't you there with her?" She asked, causing my heart to seize slightly. I wanted nothing more than to be with her right now.

"I wanted to get the kids situated." I said then sat down, putting Juniper on my lap. "Daddy Brock is here to stay." Kat said as I rolled my eyes.

"It's the least I can do for Julia." I mumbled as Stas and Devyn came into the room. "Oh my god! Look at how cute she is!" Devyn squealed as she came over to me.

"She looks like a baby version of Jules!" Stas said with a smile, brushing her finger on Juniper's cheek.

Juniper smiled and looked up at the girls with bright eyes, which was actually so adorable.

"Will you guys watch her while I go back to the office?" I asked as the girls' faces lit up. "Yes, oh my god." Stas said as I fed Juniper a spoonful of applesauce.

"What's with the excitement?" Tara asked as she and Jake came into the room.

"Look at Julia's sister. She's so cute." Devyn said as Tara's lip curled in disgust.