she gets jealous (requested)

"This is so exciting!" Dahyun excitedly said. "Finally, we get to collaborate together!"

The members of your group as well as the other TWICE members all sat around her, taking one more look at the lyrics they'd lip-sync for the video, as well as practicing a few last-minute steps for the choreography.

Everyone except you and Jihyo.

You're in your own little world together as you sit on her lap with her arms around you.

You were playing with her fingers and stealing a few sweet pecks, so in love with each other that you didn't care if your members or hers would tease you for it.

"You look so beautiful," Jihyo said as she stared at you in awe, adoring your outfit for the video and how you looked in it. "I can't believe how lucky I am."

You smiled against her lips and leaned back in for another kiss, only to feel a tap on your shoulder from one of your members.

"Y/N, Jihyo? We're going to start filming soon! I don't think you two have a makeout scene in the video so you might want to stop now."

You rolled your eyes as your members and the girls quickly teased you and Jihyo and Jihyo quickly got embarrassed and leaned forward, trying to bury her face in your neck.

"Girls!" The director said as he walked up to your groups.

You and Jihyo pulled away from each other, shifting all of your attention to the kind lady who JYP hired to film this special video.

"I'm so happy to be able to film this video between you both. I know how close both groups are and I want to make this a video you and your fans are going to love!"

"That sounds perfect," Chaeyoung said. "We've been waiting for the opportunity to all get to collaborate so this is very special for us."

"Well, I'm going to make sure it's perfect. Now, I have a particular scene in mind. I know that
Y/N and Sana have a couple of lines together and since it's a love song, I want that to be a romantic part."

Oh, Jihyo did not like that.

You could tell just by feeling her grip on you tighten.

"I was thinking that Y/N and Sana could curl up in bed and cuddle together. Maybe hold hands, play with each other's fingers as they stare into each other's eyes, and sing about how crazy they feel for each other."

Sana looked over at you and Jihyo, nervously biting her lip.

Sana is very close to you but just as you only think of her as a friend, she only thinks of you the same.

She could see the look in Jihyo's eyes; jealousy and envy that Sana gets to share a scene like that with you.

As your girlfriend, she finds herself constantly wishing how she could shout from the rooftops about how in love with you she is.

But since you're both idols who are insanely popular, you can't go public yet.

And you both thought that this video and collaboration could be an opportunity to show your love to the world without publicly revealing it and being too obvious about it.

"Uh," Sana said, clearing her throat to catch the director's attention. "I think you should make someone else be the romantic partner for that scene with Y/N."

"Oh! I know who would be perfect for that!" One of your members said.

"As I said, I want this video to be perfect. I want it to be something you all love wholeheartedly. But I've been envisioning this and Sana is the one I think would be perfect for this scene with Y/N."

You sighed and looked back at Jihyo, sensing the growing jealousy she felt.

"We can finish that scene first if you want to!"

You and Sana both stood up and before you left Jihyo's side, you kissed her cheek.

"I love you so much. Please don't get too jealous. I'm yours, only yours. Don't forget that."

You walked onto the set and lay on the bed with Sana.

The girls watched on as the director started filming, giving the cue.

The music played and you and Sana lip-synced your parts as you did what the director envisioned.

But as close as you are and how much you adore each other, in a friendly manner, of course, it didn't feel right to either of you.

Watching you cuddle her best friend made Jihyo feel incredibly jealous as she clenched her jaw.

"They look cute together. The fans will love it!" Mina said.

"Whatever," Jihyo grumbled. "It doesn't look right."

"Oh, is someone jealous?" Tzuyu teased as she playfully pinched Jihyo's cheek.

"How can I not be? They're getting close and cozy together. I don't like it."

"Cut!" The director said. "Great job, that was perfect!"

You quickly hurried to Jihyo and threw your arms around her.

"Don't be jealous. I love you, you know that, right?"

"Of course I do." Jihyo sighed and hugged you tight. "I love you lots."

"No matter what anyone says about that scene once it comes out, Sana is only my close friend. You're my girl. No one can change that."

She realized that it wasn't as big of a deal as she thought at first because at the end of the day, it's only a video and you're hers; all hers.

So she sent you a small smile and then gave you a soft kiss.

"Don't worry. It's okay. I know you're mine and you know I'm yours. One day, the world will know that. But until then, I can accept things like this... with time, because I know you're mine."

"Exactly and I'll always be yours." You assured her before kissing the corners of her lips lovingly, happy that everything was okay.