57-Regrets

Events of the original novel

**SMUT WARNING**

Immediately his eyes grew darker and that was the moment when the last remaining bit of control inside of him broke off.

His hungry hands, reached down to her dress. He would ask for her help, in removing it if she was sober but she was completely passed out at this point. Unaware of how to take it off in the right manner, he just tore her dress open, only to reveal her undergarments below. But obviously that view wouldn't satisfy him, he wanted to see her everything!

He hurriedly removed her remaining undergarments covering her chest, then the skirt draped around her waist.

For a moment, he just came to a stop only to admire the view from above. The woman he loved to the end of his sanity, was laying below him, drunk and fully exposed. He felt his throat tighten, when his eyes fell down on her soft bosoms, covered in sweat, for her body was burning in the heat from the alcohol.

He immediately leaned down and took her right one to his mouth, brushing his lips against her nips then kissing it. And when it grew harder, he suckled down on it hungrily, refusing to let it go even for a second!

Her other one was fondled between his greedy hands. He twisted and pulled it, thoroughly feeling it's heavenly softness. When he felt her nipple growing hard under the back on his palm, he urgently felt the need to take it. He turned his mouth to it leaving her other unattended, only to flick his hot tongue over her it and suck it as hard as possible!

In her drunkard state, she could feel jolts of pleasure rising through her stomach. She hugged the larger man tightly pressing his head to her soft breasts as if encouraging him to eat them more.

He flinched when her soft hands touched his back, and the hardness between his legs expanded in response.

Moving his hands down to her legs, he spread them apart.

He stroked her wet flower over her panties.

It made him so happy that she was this wet for him! She finally accepted him, and his heart was filled to the brim when he realised the woman he loved responded to his care so well!

He removed her panties and entered his long slender finger inside her making her walls clenched down tightly around his finger.

She gasped for air when he started moving his finger in and out of her swiftly. Her juices leaked out uncontrollably in response.

He buried his head in her soft breasts and breathed deeply on her skin, as he felt the warmth and moisture of her walls thoroughly spread through his fingers.

He licked the sweat that trickled down her breasts, before sucking on her soft flesh again.

She could feel her whole body burn in heat from his intense care. Covered in sweat and juices, she slowly reached climax.

But just when she was about to, he stopped and removed his fingers.

At his sudden parting, her walls quietly itched for more in terrible anticipation. The wait was killing her, why did he stop?

She tried to open her shut eyes, but she was too drunk to do it. Instead she was only able to open it half way, to find his blurred figure hastily removing his pants.

"More..." She moaned.

Just as he heard those words, he leaned down over her once again.