Master of the Sword

Cordelia POV:

"Stop! We have arrived!" Arion sharply said as he raised his hand to stop everyone. My focus disappeared and I could hear the nervous, laboured breaths of the elves following us.

"Now, let the plan commence!"

Immediately, we were teleported out of the tunnels. Even though we were now truly inside the castle, the Chamrior King seemed to not have sensed us.

'Looks like Arion perfectly estimated the range of his senses,' I thought before wondering, 'But isn't this range too less? I suppose he's not on guard but still.'

"Cordelia, please attack the Chamrior King with everything you have and kill him. We will take care of the rest," Arion reminded me the plan.

I nodded my head before charging up my white fire to attack the King who is still not aware of us. 

[White Inferno]

A huge spinning tornado of white flames were conjured by my magic before being sent to the King by my spatium.

I instantly used short distance teleportation to cover the distance between us to attack him while he is still recovering.

'Shit!' I thought as I teleported inside the Royal Court and was assaulted by an enormous amount of pure plant mana.

[Lush Green World Tree]

A giant tree with green leaves broke through the roof of the chamber. It was smaller than the World Tree but it still had an imposing presence on me.

Surprisingly, my white fire fizzled out when it met the tree head on.

'Isn't plant magic meant to be weak to fire magic?' I complained internally before conjuring thousands of magic missiles. I also prepared short teleportation aetheric gateways before looking at the King in the middle of the tree.

He had light platinum coloured hair and dark skin, looking like a dark elf would. His aura was certainly impressive and he was stronger than I thought.

'But he's still not on the same level as the King Bear,' I thought before shooting off my spell.

The King raised his hand, causing the tree to wrap around his body and protect him.

"Who are you? You are not an elf so why are you helping these ignorant fools?" he asked me in a deep voice.

"My name is none of you business and I am only helping these elves because I feel like it," I snorted before conjuring even more spells to attack him with.

"Oh, a cold girl. Exactly my type~"

I got chills down my spine at this statement just before I launched my new attack.

Two giant green scythes made of pure mana and wind magic swung towards him from both sides. I also created a fire halberd attacking him from the top.

He gnashed his teeth before countering my spells using the rest of his tree.

However, this gave me a small opportunity that I took advantage of. I teleported using the gateways I created and struck him from the back.

(A/N: Cordelia's spatial teleportation is quite similar to how Arthur's Godstep works in which both of them create aetheric pathways that they use to teleport. However, Cordelia can also create very long distant ones by learning of their spatial coordinates (just think of them as a x, y, z coordinate value))

I remembered how Jude taught me his martial arts to better protect myself even without mana. Even though I couldn't perfectly combine them with mana like he managed to do against the aetheric bears, I could still use them to greatly enhance my strength.

The Chamrior King was caught off-guard but still managed to defend relatively well against my attack. 

Catching another breath, I conjured thousands of magic missiles. But this time, I added white fire to them as well as a spin to increase their power.

Sweat slid down my neck as I shot off my new powerful spell towards him.

Thump, thump!

A sense of dread emerged inside of me as all the missiles were instantly cut in half.

'W-was that a sword?' I thought in shock.

'Only Jude could do something like that in this world,' I gritted my teeth before readying myself.

"You really are powerful," the King said as he draped his katana over his shoulder, "You made me unsheathe my sword."

He then let out an evil grin, "But can you handle this?"

BOOM!

The man shot off towards me at a pace I could barely keep up with.

'Fucking teleport!' I thought as I barely dodged his attack by teleporting in time. 

I raised my palm towards him and shot white flames but he just cut through them.

'What fucking kind of monster is this guy?!'

I teleported again to dodge his attack, my mind going into overload while I tried to think of ways to beat him.

A frown appeared on the King's face as he seemed tired of our mouse and cat game. 

'Wait, he can't cut through spatium now can he?' I thought as the gears in my head turned, 'This means that he won't be able to cut through my attacks if I just coat them with spatium.'

'I need to give it a try,' I thought before taking a deep breath and charging towards him.

"Oh, you aren't running anymore?" he said as he raised his brows.

I ignored him as I pushed my senses to their maximum to react to his sword. 

Slash! Clank!

He slashed his sword thirteen times in a split second, attacking every fatal part of my body. Luckily, even though I didn't have martial arts talent like Lucas or Jude, I could still barely stop the attack with my beast-like senses.

My hand coated in spatium completely stopped his sword. 

'He's quite smart,' I thought in annoyance, 'He knew that his sword wouldn't cut through my hands so tried to overwhelm me with speed and technique.'

We continued to exchange blows like this, neither of us getting the upperhand, or so he thought.

"Hooo~" I exhaled before clasping my hands together.

[HyperCube]

The man was instantly trapped in a four dimensional cube I created through the use of spatium. I made the volume inside the spell slowly decrease so that he would eventually be crushed without being able to do anything.

'Since he can't cut spatium anyway~' I thought playfully, hoping that the fight was finally over.

Now, its time to reap the rewards. 

(A/N: I was aiming for a longer chapter but IB keeps on getting in the way. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and kindly vote if you did.)